Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I Forgot

Reaction score
Nice day in Ohio to fly
my TH 480 with factory
RS.
Brought it down as low
as low as I could go
for close to the ground
shots. I forgot it would only come down to about 1.5 ft off the ground
Until you put the landing gear down. What a great feature. I Love my
TH 480.
Any word on Yuneec ?
I Live the HEX
Keith Kuhn

Not able to fly over here, pretty much lock down.only essential movements, flying the copter probably isn't, you'll get a fine if caught.

Not able to fly over here, pretty much lock down.only essential movements, flying the copter probably isn't, you'll get a fine if caught.

Wow
I hear you. I guess I am lucky to fly in my backyard. I certainly
Hope things get better for
Everyone.
Keith Kuhn

I've seen quite a few videos of abandoned city's and streets in Europe as well as in the UK. Would you not be allowed to fly in the UK as long as you don't leave your property? Or have they specifically put flight restriction on UA's?

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
I don't see that happening here, they may be able to tell us to quarantine in our homes but there is little they can tell us to do while we are in and or on our own property.

Kinda like - 'they can have my controller when they pry it from my cold dead hands. ? ;)

I would be interested in knowing that as well.
Keith Kuhn
Your allowed to buy food, go to work and back, and take one walk a day for exercise, there are some Police roadblocks where you have to prove your journey is essential, otherwise they'll turn you around, I'm close to a large rural area so I could risk it if I walked, but hopefully things will change soon. If your property is large enough then I couldn't see a problem.

Here in south/central Tennessee we have only the federal recommendations but no local orders.
Restaurants along with stores & schools are closed for 2 more weeks.
I hear a lot of firearms practice just up the road.

Here in south/central Tennessee we have only the federal recommendations but no local orders.
AKA putting meat on the table;)

Not to step on anyone's toes, but even if the local officials say to stay inside, they can not arrest/fine you for defying this request. not until martial law is declared. So until the then you are a free US citizen. Not too sure where everyone is located, but that's the way it is in the U.S. !! Not that you should defy this at all!! just implying that you are a free person. here In Indiana, they are requesting a self lock down, and have even said they will not pull you over and ask where you headed. for purposes of the conv.. that is. anyhow, hope all is well for everyone and their families

I am right next to Central Florida's hotspot in terms of Covid cases. Tonight that county goes into a lockdown with similar rules as @Mrgs1 describes and I am guessing we are next. Here's to hoping everyone stays safe and gets through this thing AOK.
The Police patrol the streets, if you're not doing an essential journey they can fine you, gatherings are not allowed, you will be moved on, if non compliant they will arrest you. Varies from country to country.

I hear firearms as well.
Practice no doubt.
Keith

Not to step on anyone's toes, but even if the local officials say to stay inside, they can not arrest/fine you for defying this request. not until martial law is declared. So until the then you are a free US citizen. Not too sure where everyone is located, but that's the way it is in the U.S. !! Not that you should defy this at all!! just implying that you are a free person. here In Indiana, they are requesting a self lock down, and have even said they will not pull you over and ask where you headed. for purposes of the conv.. that is. anyhow, hope all is well for everyone and their families

Interesting to see what's
happening in 3Months.
Keith

I'm sorry is there some Snazzy Stuck stuck-up, Thinking I'm better than everyone else attitude Required to be a member here? I have had more nonchalant bullying on here than I have seen in my lifetime. Is there something I'm not doing to please your Majesty's. I'm not here to knock anyone, just merely be a part of what I perceived as a cool hangout with like minded people.
And your sly provoking choice of words are not needed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval