Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I have this error with firmware Typhoon h

Reaction score
Call yuneec, they told me to use version 1.28 and then upgrade to 3.01, but the autopilot gimbal version is in N / A.

Help me!!!

15228067_10211313857781574_1780841151_n.jpg

Had the same problem last week, i removed the camera, cleaned up the contact on both h and gimbal. It worked for me, hope it will help.

re-bind your H with the ST16 then do a re-boot ... there are several videos in this forum to show you how to re-bind.

Reactions: Rayray
I have the same problem and I have tried binding.
The LED on the camera is blinking green twice and one time purple then it starts over again. Is there something else I can try?

I have the same problem and I have tried binding.
The LED on the camera is blinking green twice and one time purple then it starts over again. Is there something else I can try?
Try creating a new model. Follow this video:

I can fly the typhoon and also I have image with the camera, but my camera is static, when I want to place mode team, it returns me to single

To use the camera in team mode the ST-16 needs to be bound to a second device. Team means more than one and if all you have is the ST-16 with nothing else to link/bind to it will revert to single mode.

On a side note, if performing a system upgrade and the system does not recognize the camera/autopilot upgrade, put the ST-16 switch in the team mode and go back to system settings to refresh the firmware. Team mode puts the -16 in a "search" mode where it is "looking" for something, which seems to make it easier for it to locate "flightmode" firmware. When the firmware upgrade is complete you'll find the -16 has gone back into single mode.

I'm getting camera response error! Decompress processing timeout! When I am trying to do the update. The camera LED is flashing green twice one purple and then repeats again. I can't get video to the controller.
Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_2222.JPG
    IMG_2222.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
TerryE .
Sounds to me like you need to re-install the update and start all over with the binding and calibrations ... watch the attached video and follow it closely ... but instead of updating OTA use the old method using micro sdhc cards ... make sure you wipe the card before using to make sure there is nothing on it before you use ... most people are using the card that came with your H.
Good Luck ... I'm sure it will come together and you'll be back flying soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop