Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I knew it was coming.

The customer base says it all. When you target the lower end of the market you’re dealing with bargain barrel buyers looking for rock bottom pricing. If you have enough of those and they come to you for product you can make money at it. It’s the WalMart success story.

But if you don’t have tremendous volume or a cost structure that has you working with operating costs higher than fees charged you have to change targets, shifting to clients that understand the value of quality.

As for market saturation, i have yet to see a market with too many participants allowing for a lot of them to be successful. Make a living perhaps but not achieve true success. Saturation aligns with the principle of supply and demand; to much supply for the demand and prices always fall, unless price fixing is being practiced.

Last edited:
If you find a niche market and your good at it, you'll be in demand. Look how many ground photographers are in this world, lots of amateurs but few really greats ones.
About 6 months ago, I did an aerial for small restaurant near me. It just changed hands. I mentioned to the new owner the aerial picture hanging on the wall was done be me.
I also mentioned I do food photography. He is interested for me to photograph all his subs and pizza's for his website that he's going to have redone.
Expand your horizon in photography.
Brussels Sprout Bacon Appetizer, wow was that delicious!

Attachments

• DSC_1163.JPG
    9.5 MB · Views: 15
My apologies for the late reply, gang. My wife and I made a decision to keep both of our business open here in the mainland for at least another year, so we both can have an excuse to travel back in fourth.

3 of my small contracts, will end this summer, and I’m left with 3 build, but mostly housing and housing usually gets build faster.

Just the other day, as I was sorting out 2015-2018 archive.

I felt a bit down, because construction work is all that I know and passionate about, but I’m hopeful of what tomorrow might bring.

I started adding different eggs to my basket, realizing it's going to take time to build up.
So I'm in the process of creating new brochures for specific business entities.

I wish that I’m as versatile as you, bro. Construction, industrial inspection is the consistent means of earning a living.
There is one that’s very exciting, but is not yet flooded, and that is HVAC inspection.

Your much more versatile than me. Get going on HVAC and set the standards.:)

@RPR your not the standard drone videographer or ariel photo person you know what you're doing with software as well. I am a compleat novice and only do it for fun but I still wish I could get something as close to as good as yours. somehow i don't think you will have a problem.
good luck with the move hope it's not too stressful

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430