Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I need someone to share with me a copy of all the folders of the st16 to repair my st16

Reaction score
I need someone to share with me a copy of all the folders of the st16 to repair my st16, I need all the root folders to be able to restore my st16 and terminate this problem that was caused by me by simply deleting my st16 please help me what I am doing is for my son to be happy again.....my system is: Typhoon h pro with intel realsense .

@boxingtkos ,
I doubt anyone can do more to restore missing files. I am not even sure a service center can do more than has been done for file replacement.
As one last hope for a firmware solution, I would urge you to try the SD card update provided in Yuneec ST16 station Trasmitter missing files, including the two follow up items recently added.
If that does not work, we could possibly look for hardware issues if you can provide an exact description of the remaining abnormalities.

With those avenues exhausted, I think you are left with considering a replacement for the controller.

Copying files from our units to load onto yours would be like trying to install Windows from our PC onto your PC by the same method.

When you replace the controller don’t go adding or deleting anything. Leave it the way it comes from the factory. The only authorized and safe add on is UAV Toolbox.

Reactions: Russell Smith
Copying files from our units to load onto yours would be like trying to install Windows from our PC onto your PC by the same method.

When you replace the controller don’t go adding or deleting anything. Leave it the way it comes from the factory. The only authorized and safe add on is UAV Toolbox.
exactly. you're best bet is to have the android system reloaded. then your flight software files. in short, like stated here, 'factory'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis