Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I really need a Steadygrip for the CGO3+, any ideas?

Reaction score
I really want/need the steadygrip handhold thingy but for my CGO3+...I'm sure I've seen mods and stuff, any ideas on which one to get and how to get it to work.. thanks guys, I love taking video from the air, but ground based stuff would be an awesome addition....cheers!

I almost returned mine because I thought the battery wasn't fitting int the base correctly. Frank at Carolina Dronz called me and told me it is a tight fit. After a couple of installs I got the hang of it and it works a treat now.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Gotta give props to DJI on this one. There's Osmo, and there's everything else. Been there. Done that.

The Osmo is great. I looked at that also, but for what I use a hand held stabilizer for I couldn't justify the purchase. I am happy with the Action Cam.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

As others have stated, Carolina Dronz has a Steadgrip without the camera.
Just call them up and ask them which one will fit the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As others have stated, Carolina Dronz has a Steadgrip without the camera.
Just call them up and ask them which one will fit the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an FYI the GG03+ will not fit in the case mounted to the grip -- had to redesign the foam bottom with a T-shirt LOL

Reactions: John S
Just an FYI the GG03+ will not fit in the case mounted to the grip -- had to redesign the foam bottom with a T-shirt LOL
Yeah, I saw the foam bottom was milled out. Laid the Actioncam with the CGO3+ and gimbal on the foam and traced with a fine Sharpie where I needed to remove additional foam then carefully made the cuts with an X-Acto knife. Turned out pretty nice actually. BTW, I removed the foam bottom from the Actioncam case first.

Yeah, I saw the foam bottom was milled out. Laid the Actioncam with the CGO3+ and gimbal on the foam and traced with a fine Sharpie where I needed to remove additional foam then carefully made the cuts with an X-Acto knife. Turned out pretty nice actually. BTW, I removed the foam bottom from the Actioncam case first.

I tried the foam cutting thing then realized - Eh, so i took it out and just layed a T shirt in the bottom LOL now room for charger Iphone cable and charger and no pressure on the gimbal _ I'm lazy :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval