Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

If you are a lawyer?

The camera now drops out. Before I would get 5 min segments, now I get little snippets that are seconds to a minute thirty. Was three five minute segments, now 8/10 pieces that has no continuity. It takes a while for the video to reconnect. I was getting 900/1000 ft now it goes out and stops at 600 ft. The firmware has not been good to me.
Yuneec needs to address the problems we have.
If there is a fix then fix it.
There is a camera and transmitter problem on both the camera and st16 transmission. I have my original TH. Most of my problems were waiting on the new FW. It didn't fix it at all. It went from bad to terrible. I know I won't get my money back now but I can become a pain in yuneecs posterior. These are just a few of my gripes. There are more. This is my first statement of my problem. I'm not a whiners.

If all of this is true why not go the small claims court route? Cheap to file and if Yuneec doesn't send a representative then you'll win by default so chances are they'll settle as soon as they're served for the price you paid but likely nothing more than that.

DroneClone, John you haven't noticed?

Create a poll, clarifying who would join this to collectively ask yuneec for quick resolution, power in numbers guys!
I for one would join this poll, imagine the exposure on public platforms if 200+ joined to collectively ask for solutions prior to legal routes? yes, no? It is true that very often manufacturers use forums to advertise etc. Im in.. how do we create a poll asking the right questions to users, not the satisfied/dissatisfied one but rather, " would you join in the movement to make Yuneec aware of a collective complaint re: false advertising or so?"

Great forum, great bunch of guys but mixed emotions for now!

DF I wish you luck mate. I am on your side. Someone needs to sort that camera con out. Had no idea DC was kicked. Sure would love to know what the heck happened there. The frustration your feeling now is how I felt when I pulled the pin on my order, went with the X-Star premium. The H looks fantastic but too many undelivered promises.
All the best Buddy.

Autel is up and coming. CS is outstanding.DC was kicked because of an agitator that was a 16 year old kid and had been on the forum 2 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: humboldt 707
Autel is up and coming. CS is outstanding.DC was kicked because of an agitator that was a 16 year old kid and had been on the forum 2 days.
Wait!
A steadfast reasonably minded well mannered proliferate commenter on these forums was kicked because of an insulate newcomer?

That doesn't sound right.

Reactions: Dariusmixich
I can't find the thread, it's been bricked also. Go to the members section. Find out for yourself. Guess I could be next.

well, didn't read the comments that lead to his removal so cannot comment there. But these forums only survive because of members using them. getting back to your original posting here mate, here in Australia we have something called legal aid, this is free legal advice for those below a certain income, which is a good thing as those less fortunate than most do get bullied by power and money sometimes and its a little help if they feel they need to fight it. Not sure where your at sorry but some advice up front cannot go astray. I am sure that you could arrange stat declarations from others who were misled by this cameras advertised ability. Might even get a few willing to sign one to help your cause. It was a misleading fact up front which can be proved.

Hoss, I am dealing with them right now and they tell me that they do not give refunds.

I don't know what legislation you have in the US but when you buy something by description in the UK, the Sale of goods Act 1975, section 13 of this Act gives an implied condition that the goods will corespond with the description. This applies to any product, if something is being sold buy discription it must correspond with the description and be fit for purpose wether you buy it online, or at a shop.

I don't know what legislation you have in the US but when you buy something by description in the UK, the Sale of goods Act 1975, section 13 of this Act gives an implied condition that the goods will corespond with the description. This applies to any product, if something is being sold buy discription it must correspond with the description and be fit for purpose wether you buy it online, or at a shop.
Our laws can vary by state to state,but yes we do have something very similar, credit cards can also have some protections also for purchases.

Reactions: cokeaddict
I don't really understand what you're trying to achieve, but all this thread is doing is generating bad feeling.

You apparently still haven't talked to anyone senior in Yuneec. Sales guys don't count. You have consumer protection laws. Use them.

But frankly, kicking up dirt is helping no-one. Not you, not us, not Yuneec. Maybe DJI.

Unless this is going somewhere constructive, it's just another item on the ignore list.

The camera is about the only thing that you have to hold their feet to the fire on.

Every thing else was subjective - Range up to 1 mile.."UP TO". Not "Flight range of 1 mile"

So the firmware had a unintended consequences result of reduced range. Find the first firmware patch and rename it to the next number up, and re-install it. It might restore it to factory defaults There might be an option to restore the factory defaults in the system as is. Might brick your H". Contact them is the first best route, explain that you want the firmware removed and see what they say.

I certainly support you, i want one of these, but am waiting for the bugs to be worked out first.

Until then I will continue to fly my gravity tested Q500 4k and be content.

For what it's worth the 3 aerial thing is going to be remedied. The modification will be available as a do it yourself kit or you will be able to send your ST16 in and they will do it for you. I think Yuneec are pretty overwhelmed at the moment but they are making steps to correct things such as the latest firmware. I have found Yuneec UK absolutely spot on with service, I have had a few issues but they have been really helpful and even offered replacement parts ie : new camera's etc

They know there is an issue with the camera (for some) but untill they have found a remedy they are obviously not going to recall every camera. I know it's frustrating and I'm sure it's frustrating for them also. Having desatisfied customers is the last thing they want.

I'm new to the drone flying world and not a professional videographer or photographer, but what I have paid for this equipment, I think it's exceptional good value and I love it !

We need to give Yuneec a chance , they havnt even released any official statements yet probably because it will be like stirring a hornets nest of emotion ! But I'm sure they are taking all the comments in

Yep they have taken a new release that could have revolutionized the industry and underperformed it. You guys are so understanding. This last FW did me in. I had hoped it would take care of my minor issues and turned them into major ones. Waiting on Yuneec but losing my patience.

Yep they have taken a new release that could have revolutionized the industry and underperformed it. You guys are so understanding. This last FW did me in. I had hoped it would take care of my minor issues and turned them into major ones. Waiting on Yuneec but losing my patience.
Will they not just exchange your whole unit ?

No they are to get back with me. That was yesterday, I have yet to hear from them. I will call them Monday if I haven't heard this weekend.

Reactions: Luckyleaf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11