Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I'm Brand new to Yuneec and a Mantis Q owner looking for pilots in the Phoenix area

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have finally made the step away from DJI and I have proudly invested into a mantis Q. Father's Day morning I finally fired her up just flew her for about 2 minutes. I was hoping to find some pilot friends in the Phoenix Arizona area that I might be able to meet up with and or chat with to get some pointers and help with my new investment. Surviving all goes well I'm looking to upgrade quickly but understanding I've got to crawl before I walk looking forward to any and all input and meeting new folks

Reactions: @cblevins
Hello everyone, I have finally made the step away from DJI and I have proudly invested into a mantis Q. Father's Day morning I finally fired her up just flew her for about 2 minutes. I was hoping to find some pilot friends in the Phoenix Arizona area that I might be able to meet up with and or chat with to get some pointers and help with my new investment. Surviving all goes well I'm looking to upgrade quickly but understanding I've got to crawl before I walk looking forward to any and all input and meeting new folks
[/
Hello Scott, I have Mantis, but over in southern Colorado. best wishes.

Attachments

• fpv add on PIECES.jpg
    fpv add on PIECES.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 11

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430