Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I'm starting a new Yuneec "H" Group

Reaction score
It's going to be called the "Yuneec Waiters Club"
You can only join if you've paid money for something that was supposed to be delivered weeks ago, and you've been given no updates or apologies or offers of goodies and future discounts to show their sincerity, whilst this interminable unexplained delay continues.
Any takers out there?

You can only join if you've paid money for something that was supposed to be delivered weeks ago, and you've been given no updates or apologies or offers of goodies and future discounts to show their sincerity, whilst this interminable unexplained delay continues.
Any takers out there?
Am I member YWC #2!

By the way everyone that joins will receive a badge...
It'll be out in a couple of weeks.
HAHAHA!!! I know exactly what "a couple of weeks" means....maybe, possibly, HOPEFULLY in August? Oktoberfest? Turkey Day? Where's my damned badge already? Do I need to poop on the floor (again) to demonstrate my impatience!?!?

HAHAHA!!! I know exactly what "a couple of weeks" means....maybe, possibly, HOPEFULLY in August? Oktoberfest? Turkey Day? Where's my damned badge already? Do I need to poop on the floor (again) to demonstrate my impatience!?!?
The "Food" guy just got his badge today:mad: I thought I was member #2

Count
Any takers out there?
Count me in, But that's a "Patent" infringement as you copied my title! LOL! So your Club may be delayed for a unforeseeable time and I let you know when I want to, or have time, LOL

Well, Just spoke to my dealer and he has a actual freight tracking number for a few of the Mysterious H's that are halfway from Cali to N.Y !!! Looking Good my friends!. He also has backpacks and batteries already, but will wait to ship all at once together, So I am hoping to smell the roses soon!

Reactions: Alan24 and Gidrock
Well, Just spoke to my dealer and he has a actual freight tracking number for a few of the Mysterious H's that are halfway from Cali to N.Y !!! Looking Good my friends!. He also has backpacks and batteries already, but will wait to ship all at once together, So I am hoping to smell the roses soon!
Just hope the truck driver doesn't drink some pf Pharkas beers and get his truck impounded and delay me even more! LOL !

thats good news....at least i know that if you get yours before mine, you will put up a good review....where ru captain crunch??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval