Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Image and connection problem between drone and station

Reaction score
Hello.
I have a problem with my H520E-RTK drone. Unfortunately the drone is not connecting to the ST16E station (no image). I do as it is written
in the manual, i.e. I turn on the ST16E station after pressing the OFDM icon, there is no disconnect message (icon inactive).
What can be done in this case? I only mention that after switching on the station there is the message:
"DataPilot 2.0 Do you want to install an update to this existing application? Your existing application will get access to:
new or all"
If I press install it tries to connect but after a while it informs me that
" App not installed. An existing package by the same name with a conflighting signature is alresdy installed".
When I move on there is a normal screen but unfortunately with the OFDM icon not activated.
Please advise if the OFDM module could be faulty? The icon on the back of the module blinks blue all the time.
Please advise what can be done about this situation.

Hello.
I only mention that after switching on the station there is the message:
"DataPilot 2.0 Do you want to install an update to this existing application? Your existing application will get access to:
new or all"
If I press install it tries to connect but after a while it informs me that
" App not installed. An existing package by the same name with a conflighting signature is alresdy installed".
Did the connection problem exist before the failed update?

Hello.
I do as it is written in the manual, i.e. I turn on the ST16E station after pressing the OFDM icon, there is no disconnect message (icon inactive).
What can be done in this case?
Forgive me for taking guesses at this early stage. But there may not be an option to disconnect (unbind) if the drone and controller have already lost their bind.

Have you tried starting at Step 4 of the binding process, starting the drone and proceeding from that point?

The issue looks like this: I have the same drone and this is from a customer for repair and he claims that he did an automatic mission and after landing he could not connect to the drone anymore, so because he already had signals about the need for an update so he did it but with a swollen battery and most probably it was interrupted (but this is not certain). The facts are that it is not possible to connect the drone to the station because there is an inactive icon, I have already reset the drone and the icon flashes faster, the drone is in connection mode but after a while there is a message about a failed connection attempt.

Has no one really had this happen?
I'm still trying to connect the drone to the station to get an image but unfortunately nothing is happening.
Should I upload the software to the drone from scratch?
I am attaching pictures of the failed connection attempts below.

Attachments

• 20240103_002517 (Medium).jpg
    20240103_002517 (Medium).jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240103_002626 (Medium).jpg
    20240103_002626 (Medium).jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240103_002700 (Medium).jpg
    20240103_002700 (Medium).jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240103_002816 (Medium).jpg
    20240103_002816 (Medium).jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240103_003034 (Medium).jpg
    20240103_003034 (Medium).jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240103_003126 (Medium).jpg
    20240103_003126 (Medium).jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 10
..... I have the same drone and this is from a customer for repair......
This statement seems to imply you have two kits available. Have you tried to bind the controller from the working kit to the drone of the problem kit to determine whether the issue is in the controller or in the drone?

Welcome.
Yes I have my private one and it actually turned out to be a faulty OFDM module, I will check and let you know what broke in the other one.`

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold