Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Improved online flight logs (UAV Toolbox)

Reaction score
Here's an update for UAV Toolbox: The online flight log has been significantly overhauled.

UPDATED: CSV Downloads are now available. Load your pilot's log straight into Excel!

When you upload your flights, you can view them on a map and as a log list. Weather reports and address details are automatically added, and you can see at a glance which battery and drone you were using (if you uploaded with the app). We have improved thumbnails, also used when sharing flights, and finally you can delete flights online.

flight_logs.png

Feedback is very welcome.

Last edited:
Here's an update for UAV Toolbox: The online flight log has been significantly overhauled.

When you upload your flights, you can view them on a map and as a log list. Weather reports and address details are automatically added, and you can see at a glance which battery and drone you were using (if you uploaded with the app). We have improved thumbnails, also used when sharing flights, and finally you can delete flights online.

flight_logs.png

Is this like "dji" way of finding a lost drone in the field.

flight_logs.png

great idea and enhancement to your software, now if only I can get my flight info uploaded to my pc, any help or suggestions greatly appreciated, briefly, this is what I am doing, both ST16 and pc are on the same secure wifi network , I copied the ip address from my st16 to my pc and get a msg that states bad address, also on my controller on the uav toolbox app the msg appears -server offline, when I first go to this app, the cloud/upload are highlighted, but immediately go dark when I attempt to upload a summary. tks Bob

great idea and enhancement to your software, now if only I can get my flight info uploaded to my pc, any help or suggestions greatly appreciated, briefly, this is what I am doing, both ST16 and pc are on the same secure wifi network , I copied the ip address from my st16 to my pc and get a msg that states bad address, also on my controller on the uav toolbox app the msg appears -server offline, when I first go to this app, the cloud/upload are highlighted, but immediately go dark when I attempt to upload a summary. tks Bob

Downloading to your PC and Uploading to the website are two separate activities.

If you want to download to your PC (for instance to load telemetry files into other software), check the help guide on the website: UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

The IP address should be something like:

Code:
http://<number><dot><number><dot><number><dot><number><colon><number>

- Make sure you type it exactly - fullstops for the <dot>, a colon after http

If you want to upload to the website (for the new log listings, online review and sharing), make sure your ST-16 is correctly connecting to your Wifi access point, and that it can 'see' the internet. Log out and close UAV Toolbox and open the Browser on the ST-16. Check that you can visit a normal website, such as google.com. If everything is good, go back to UAV Toolbox, log in again and see if things work for you.

I've just put up a new update for people who want to export their pilots log. On the main flight list page, go to the bottom and click the download button - simple as that!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig