Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

In case of emergency...

Reaction score
Maybe many people should say.... Try it... But I won't.
So I ask it to people who already had it.
1. What happened if you switch off the st16 or wizard while flying.
2. What happened when you ignore the low battery warning and stay in the air.
3. What happened when you flight out of range
4. When you press the video record button and record, what happens when I press the photo button? Does it make a photo while record a video?
5. Flying only with the wizard stick, how can I record a video.

[emoji3]

1. I believe switching the power off over a certain height is a good idea if you want to buy a new camera and learn how an H is constructed You can switch the power off with the H a foot off the ground to land although I never personally tried
2 I have seen go either way the H usually lands itself upon battery depletion
3. If you fly out of range I would think it would land once the battery runs low I have heard not always the case
4 it takes a still
5 I’m not really sure about the wizard and video but I do believe it’s possible

4. When you press the video record button and record, what happens when I press the photo button? Does it make a photo while record a video?

[emoji3]

Brief answers to your questions:

1. In GPS flight the H will hover in position waiting for a reconnection
2. The H will try to auto-land but if you are too far and/or too high it will shutdown mid-air
3. It will enter home mode and fly back until it regains connection.
4. Nothing
5. Center button + pan down = photo / + pan up = video

[emoji3]
1. Switching the ST16 off while flying will result in loss of control signal. The TH will return to the last known location of the ST16 and hover until control is re-established or land once the battery state has reached a certain low level. If the later and you have your RTH set too high the TH may crash before it has landed safely.

2. Depends how high it is. If not too high it will land at the position it is at once the battery has reached a certain low level. If too high it will most likely crash. Anyone still being in the air at the first warning risks going home with tears in their eyes.

3. Flying out of control signal range results in loss of control signal. The TH will return to the last known location of the ST16 and hover until control is re-established or land once the battery state has reached a certain low level. If the later and you have your RTH set too high the TH may crash before it has landed safely.

4. Nothing. You can either take video or take pictures... You cannot do both. To take a picture while in video mode you will need to stop the recording before taking the picture. A picture taken while in video mode will result in an image at the same resolution as the video resolution. For example, if your video has been set to record at 1080 your picture will be at the same resolution. If your video has been set at 4K, then your picture's resolution will reflect this.

5. Although I have a wizard wand I've never used it so I'm not qualified to comment on this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements