Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Info on Intel Realsense as of August 7th

Maybe that's why he asked the Yuneec employee to say goodbye to his Utube channel....
He doesn't tolerate any dissenting opinions or comments and deletes them. He is strongly biased and his reviews are those of a DJI shill.

Yes right , I don't think we have a week waiting on it telephone for dji to pick up.
Maybe not now cuz I haven't tried in a while, but a year ago, I would call at all times of the day and either get a fast busy signal, or a DJI female robot voice telling me that the lines are overloaded. Twice I actually got to the hour wait which turned out to be hour and a half, just to when someone answers, they say, "HELLO. HELLO', then hang up.... Just pissing me off more

Well you can get more support staff to answer the phone or just hire more people to belittle your opponents.
So everyone knows which route dji went , don't we.

Reactions: Danny Baur
I have little regard for this guy or his videos. He says "If you don't watch this video, you will crash your RealSense H". Big lie.
He spent most of the time trying to find out how fast it flies with RealSense on. Had he bothered to glance at the Quick Start Manual that comes with each Pro, he would read 10-11 MPH.

His test, running at a bulldozer in Angle mode, is superficial, the results self-evident without his blather. He could have run more tests rather than doing the phone infomercial.

Did you notice all the band-aids this guy has? Does he have medical problems? If so, I feel for him personally.
Captain, your videos are much better, IMHO.

Haha, thank you for the vote of confidence. Yes he (Jim) has medical issues and is a bit sensitive about it. I posted a comment on his video where he attempt to put the props on the Typhoon showing how long it takes. I asked him how many Jack and coke he had before the video... since it was a rather pointless video in my opinion. I believe he felt I was making fun of his illness.

I asked him how many Jack and coke he had before the video... since it was a rather pointless video in my opinion. I believe he felt I was making fun of his illness.

Doggone. Maybe he drinks that Single-Malt, and felt you thought he was a commoner of our beer class. Wonder what Droneclone thinks?
Where is DC anyhow?

Reactions: CAPTAINDRONE
I fairness, he has tested it properly since the first 'test' of the RealSense of the Typhoon H Pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Captain....
Great Video... Think I will subscribe to the Demonseed Channel... He actually answered a few questions I had.
Yea he made answers to the questions I was going to ask very clear and I don't think the real sense is for me I'm just going to stuck to my advance model that I picked up for $1,092.17

Does this mean you won't buy the RealSense model? BTW, what was the 17 cents for?
No not going to buy the real sense model I can't justify spending an extra $900 just for real sense, a backpack(soft case) extra battery and an extra antenna after watching this video and I don't know haha that's how much it cost before taxes after I price matched it

To me this video was the best demonstration of Real Sense use in regular world. Of course you could be walking but that was rather boring to watch. ;-)

To give credit where due:
#7 - Yuneec's Typhoon H - RealSense Test mit Fahrrad - RealSense Flight Test with bicycle

Fan Tho Mass

Cheers

Batfire
I agree that it might not be the drone for motocross in the woods, but I really liked the video. And at least he isn't posting in another thread about his drone hitting a tree and all broken.... I will probably buy the real sense when it's avail to us loyal buyers or at least wait until it goes on sale like everything else drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxTODxxx