Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Info request... How do you get to this screen on the ST16?

Well, That sucks. I was shocked when I saw it and had not found it previously. Why the heck would they show that if you cannot get to it.

Thanks for the reply!

Who is it that showed that screen on the ST-16? Could be a stock shot of a ST-16, with a 3rd party app screenshot, pasted in Photoshop.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Grumpy
So is that the control screen for the pilot when using team mode using two ST-16’s?

Kind of cool if it is.

So that's off of the Yuneec site...

So is that the control screen for the pilot when using team mode using two ST-16’s?

@CraigCam would be the man to ask about that... and, yes that does make sense, in that unless you are running team with 2 ST-16s, you would never see that screen.

That also does not come up when you run the TH, sans camera... you just have that default welcome pilot screen.

Last edited:
So that's off of the Yuneec site...

Correct!

@CraigCam would be the man to ask about that... and, yes that does make sense, in that unless you are running team with 2 ST-16s, you would never see that screen.

That also does not come up when you run the TH, sans camera... you just have that default welcome pilot screen.

I am running the Typhoon H in Team-Mode and I have never seen this before on the ST16. But I have indeed seen this on the ST24 from the H920 (not plus!). It is actually the usual screen you see on the H920 when selecting a model without a camera or flying in Team-Mode.

Since the ST16 and ST24 are very close to each other it might be from a very early software version. The very early software of the ST24 even includes some pictures of what looks like a Typhoon H prototype (looks quiet similar to the DJI S800). The ST24 once also had modes for flying other models like planes or cars. Sadly they removed it later on.

Reactions: wizski and Docdor
Dear Robert, thank you for your message. The picture shows an old screenshot of Team Mode with the Tornado H920. Unfortunately, this ad is not available for the Typhoon series. We are already in the process of updating the picture. We apologize for the misunderstanding. Kind regards your team from Yuneec Europe

Hi Robert, Thanks for reaching out. That feature was removed from the remote and you won't be able to get to that screen. Best, Yuneec Social media Team

So that settles that....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy