Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Intel RealSense Module preorder

I think I will wait until dealers start getting them in stock and watch the first batch to see if there
are flaws like all the other stuff I preordered and came out later then was promised.
I didn't think it would be quite as high as $400 but we will see if it all works out for the best.
For me it is not something I really have to have but if everything works like it is supposed to,
I might spring for it later on.
Happy flying everyone.

Christoph im to waiting for 2 weeks now for soft rucksack:) (will cancel this order) , i was today in saturn.de Dresden and ordered one with 1-2day delivery and pickup in shop:) well see
You lucky thing Martins!

I think I'll wait also. But I sure do want that IPS .
Same here. I don't see any need for the RealSense, but the IPS could really come in handy.
Has anyone confirmed that it will be available separate from the RealSense module?
It looks like the $400 module comes with the IPS.

So, hopefully it will soon become available in the US.

I was thinking I'd for sure pick up the Realsense/IPS system when it became available, but I'm not so sure anymore. Not so much about the price as I figured it was going to be 300-400 bucks (I figured Yuneec was going to get their 1800 bucks they initially said the H was going to cost when everything was integrated).

I'm just not so sure I'd really use it.

I've got the P4 and I rarely fly in situations that use its collision avoidance or VPS (DJI's version). Figure I'll just use my P4...

Have no need for either IPS nor RS in the work I do! Especially IPS, the only time I am close enough to the ground for it to even work I am either taking off, or landing. As for RS, I film trees not fly through them!. But I can see that it will make the H fun for those who would like it!;)

Reactions: yuneec53
I ordered the rucksack, RealSense and IPS months ago. I've phoned yuneec.uk nearly every week since and they keep saying it'll be delivered "next Friday" but it never does. Now they have said it will be at least another 10 days.

I'm now wishing I'd stuck with DJI.

I just cancelled my order with VertigoDrones. Got tired of the same lame excuses, "Well they will be in any day now!" Yup, hear that too much these days. Plus, $399.99 is way overpriced with so many restrictions on the use of REALSENSE!

I would prefer a better battery with longer flying time! Like a 7000mah battery that is being discussed on this forum.

$399.99 is just too much.

Reactions: Nic

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval