Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Interesting

Independent write-ups are conflicting, I’ve read the pre-sale writeup before purchasing my TH Plus that got me excited, but the TH Plus reviews after its release died down to a none existent.

I was really hoping that the TH Plus will bridge me towards getting the H520 when Yuneec gelled, with 3DR PX4D because is an exciting collaboration for both, and very operator was excited as well, but as soon as it launched, commercial pilots was still not convinced of its dependability. Why do say this? Because the commercial industry is actually a small circle, and if there is a game changer, the game is on, and I am confident that a good percentage will jump off the DJI bandwagon.

I reserved my doubts, and held back to getting the H520, due to my experience with my TH Plus. Connectivity = Safety

Perhaps if they partner with enough different business they’ll find a life preserver that will keep them afloat.

I don’t think they need a new gimmick to increase their business, they only need to address their limited feature sets while increasing performance consistency of their firmware updates. Both are fundamental failures in management decision making.

Reactions: JackMTaco

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy