Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

iPhone not connecting

Reaction score
Hey I have a slight problem. I have an iPhone 8, and my phone doesn’t want to fully connect to my breeze 4K drone. It says that my iPhone is connected to my drone but I don’t have live feed or can use my phone as a controller. I also have an iPad mini 4 and it works perfectly fine. Appreciate any help out there!

Place the iPhone 8 in airplane mode, then enable WiFi and connect. Report back after trying this.

I had an issue with my iPhone 6 s just spinning the WiFi and not connecting to my breeze
I shut both down and restart phone then the breeze and I got connection !

Great! There are only two reasons to have cellular data on with the Breeze. The first is Over-the-Air firmware updates (OTA) and the second is for Live Streaming to Facebook or YouTube and the iOS version of Breeze Cam is the only one that allows it.

Great! There are only two reasons to have cellular data on with the Breeze. The first is Over-the-Air firmware updates (OTA) and the second is for Live Streaming to Facebook or YouTube and the iOS version of Breeze Cam is the only one that allows it.
Thanks, new Breeze would not connect after initial firmware update, though airplane mode with WiFi worked for me as well. I have an iPhone 8plus that I use with it.

I wish I found this before I figured it out. I didn’t so thought I was the first. Evidently not, I was gonna say turn off cellular mode. Same thing in the end . I was so upset for days before I figured it out this forum never came up till now lol anyways have fun flying!

I was having the same problem with my Breeze and Dobby. Found this solution and now I’m a happy camper. Thanks Doom Meister!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss