Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is it possible

Reaction score
I am trying to remember who put up the really cool video of places in northern n.e . There were places in this video that I very much recognized. Not sure if it was Johnny b or someone else. Also mr.garvin's amazing Xmas house shot. My flying is limited so something that will give me a goal to at least think about. Would love to see these one more time if possible and not too much trouble.

If you click on a members avatar, a flyout will appear, click on their name in that flyout and you will be taken to their page and there you can click on 'Postings' and that will show you all their recent posts. They are from the most recent to the oldest. So if it was a post in December you can scroll down to that time frame and see what they posted. I have found this is the best way to track down a post.

In the mean time I found a thread titled 'New England Sites' Is this the thread that had the video? Unfortunately the OP has removed that video.

If you click on a members avatar, a flyout will appear, click on their name in that flyout and you will be taken to their page and there you can click on 'Postings' and that will show you all their recent posts. They are from the most recent to the oldest. So if it was a post in December you can scroll down to that time frame and see what they posted. I have found this is the best way to track down a post.

In the mean time I found a thread titled 'New England Sites' Is this the thread that had the video? Unfortunately the OP has removed that video.
Yeah, that must be the one and thanks for helping.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Here's that Christmas Lights shot: (I think this is the one)

Christmas Lights-2.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval