Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is my battery dead?

I've used my DY3 for a couple of years. When it gives strange readings, I just wiggle the battery or completely re-seat it and everything is fine again.

My DY3 does the exact same thing and the wiggle / re-seat works for me also....but sometimes only after a few tries.

My DY3 does the exact same thing and the wiggle / re-seat works for me also....but sometimes only after a few tries.
One of mine has gone bad, the reseating/wiggle technique doesn't work anymore, the port and circuitry do not function correctly anymore, the plug and leads is a superior method I've found, you can replace leads easy, the DY3 goes in the bin if it goes wrong.

Reactions: Rickster
One of mine has gone bad, the reseating/wiggle technique doesn't work anymore, the port and circuitry do not function correctly anymore, the plug and leads is a superior method I've found, you can replace leads easy, the DY3 goes in the bin if it goes wrong.

I have the leads and separate charger also......the DY3 might hit the circular file if it gets to be too much of a PITA...lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt