Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is the Yuneec battery good? POWER4, lithium polymer batteries

Reaction score
Hello. My battery is back. She was in stock for 14 months. When inserted into the charger, it has a 49% charge. After a touch check, I found that it was slightly bloated (a little bulging). Does anyone have experience what to do with this battery? Should I charge it? I'm afraid to put a H-typhoon in it to get a fire.

Hi. Most of batteries issues depends how they are used and stored.
It's not a good idea to keep battery unused for so long time.
My opinion is not to use that battery for flight, the risk of a fault is too high, I don't wish my drone falls from the sky.
My advice is to buy a new battery and use the old one for gps acquiring only.
If it is not to much bulged, there should be not risk of fire during recharge or use as long as it is recharged at low current.

Hi. Most of batteries issues depends how they are used and stored.
It's not a good idea to keep battery unused for so long time.
My opinion is not to use that battery for flight, the risk of a fault is too high, I don't wish my drone falls from the sky.
My advice is to buy a new battery and use the old one for gps acquiring only.
If it is not to much bulged, there should be not risk of fire during recharge or use as long as it is recharged at low current.
Thank you for your response. The battery was in storage after the drone fell, and I don't know if anyone was charging it. These are 2 identical batteries. I had one at home and 50% charged. It's okay and the other one, which was in stock elsewhere, is a little bloated in the same batch. Can I also ask about a camera failure here? The camera fell on his head. I straightened it in the vice. After ignition, it activates, moves a little and aligns horizontally (horizontally). It can be seen that she reacted vertically. I have to turn her hand to the side. However, the control (knob) up and to the side does not work. The camera does not calibrate. Otherwise he takes photos and the video goes. I just have to turn my hand. The camera is after falling on the head from 15 m. What should I look at - focus on the repair?

I found a defect. Bearings (seating) are difficult (difficult). Mahnets don't have that much power. It will be a big problem. How to release impacted bearings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33