Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Is this a H920 or H920+ version of the CGO4?

Thanks, I have the H920. While looking at pictures and videos of both the H920 and H920+, I didn't spot any difference either. However, I decided to buy it as it was only $300 for the set. I'm going to pick it up on Thursday. Worst case scenario, I will only use it on the grip.

Worst case scenario, I will only use it on the grip.
Mouks, please note there is no micophone installed. I modified my CGO4 cam with an external Blu Tooth microphone. The result is a perfect sound without any gimbal sounds.
But you have to open the case and assemble a connection socket to the jack inside, if you need recorded sound too.
If you need additional info, please let me know.

Mouks, please note there is no micophone installed. I modified my CGO4 cam with an external Blu Tooth microphone. The result is a perfect sound without any gimbal sounds.
But you have to open the case and assemble a connection socket to the jack inside, if you need recorded sound too.
If you need additional info, please let me know.
Thanks, I didn't really think about audio, did you take some pics of your mod?

I'm sorry I did no take pics from inside the cam, because it's a really simple mod: only 4 screws, a small cable with a stereo microhone jack and plug, connected to the jack inside. That's all (see attached pic, I marked the new stereo jack)
Before I installed an old cam microphone inside the CGO4 (have a look at the pic: the microphone is behind the small holes). But it's not really reasonable, to much noise from the gimbal.
But with the external microphone it's practical. I used the TREIDEK system, cheap with a good result.

Attachments

• CGO4_cap.jpg
    CGO4_cap.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • Treidek.JPG
    Treidek.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Vaklin and mouks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members