Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Issues with the UAV Pilot program

Reaction score
I just purchased a new Typhoon H and I included the UAV Pilot dongle. I have downloaded and installed the V3 software. Following the instructions, when I get to the Binding screen, an SR number is on the left hand side. It tells me to select and go back to the main page on the ST16. When I attempt I get an error message, binding was unsuccessful. The Instructions for the dongle say I should see a HID-Compliant USB device. I do not see that. Do I have to install a different driver or is the dongle maybe bad? Any help would be appreciated. FYI my PC is running WIN10 on a i7-6700-K processor with 16 gigs of memory. My video card is an AMD Radeon R9 390 so I think I should have plenty of computer to run this. Thanks for the help!

Never mind guys. I figured it out. Got it working. Sad part of it is, I'm not sure how I did it. At least I know it works.

Took me a couple of times too, to get it to successfully bind and run... just remember that if you do a firmware upgrade
to the ST16 it will wipe out the custom simulator model that you setup, and you will have to re-create it.

Reactions: pete424
Got it. If I update the firmware on ST16, I will also need to update the drone, correct?

Got it. If I update the firmware on ST16, I will also need to update the drone, correct?

Yes. If you update ST16, the clearing of older flight data is the newest procedure with 3.0 that is an important step. See the Yuneec tutorial that has been linked here multiple times and I'm sure will be again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus