Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

It's coming.... Soon!

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Amazon customer service. They assured me that they received confirmation of a shipment to them and they would have stock within 2-3 days at which point they would ship out to customers that have them on order. If you ordered via Amazon I would say to expect shipping within 4 days and you should have it in 7-10 days! I pray this associate was 100% correct.

Reactions: DroneClone
I just got off the phone with Amazon customer service. They assured me that they received confirmation of a shipment to them and they would have stock within 2-3 days at which point they would ship out to customers that have them on order. If you ordered via Amazon I would say to expect shipping within 4 days and you should have it in 7-10 days! I pray this associate was 100% correct.
Alleluia, Thank you Jesus !!! !!!

Reactions: Ryan Nobrega
This goes along with what Carolina Dronz told me. I do believe it is a limited supply shipped and some/most wont get their preorder in the 1st batch. I am just going to wait patiently.

My Yuneec authorized dealer just forwarded me Yuneec USA's letter to customers and stated that Yuneec would not be shipping "their first round" to their business until the end of the first week in May. Coming from China, does this mean they get them days/week later? Or do they come from California?

Either way…. Not sure that Amazon or Carolina Dronz would get them any sooner then the place I purchased from. Then again… Anything could happen at this point :)

At this point we can just hang a calendar on a dart board and start throwing. I am just going to wait and when i get my shipping confirmation I will be happy. I don't really want a P4, but if something were to happen and they don't ship at all I'll just pick a Q500 4k to replace my P2.

My Yuneec authorized dealer just forwarded me Yuneec USA's letter to customers and stated that Yuneec would not be shipping "their first round" to their business until the end of the first week in May. Coming from China, does this mean they get them days/week later? Or do they come from California?

Either way…. Not sure that Amazon or Carolina Dronz would get them any sooner then the place I purchased from. Then again… Anything could happen at this point :)
All orders ship from Ontario, Ca to USA and Canada

Same here i got an email asking if i still wanted mine after the latest LIE. so i called just to piss and moan awhile and i was told it should be in to ship out between may 3 - 11. They said i could order one from joe blows drones or somebody on amazon and i said yea take my money and wait on hopes and dreams. At least im not charged till its ship if its bought through amazon itself.
best part is when they do come in there going to email me once again to see if i still want it..

I'm thinking no after waiting forever and getting lied to constantly i don't want it.. Give me a break.. This whole thing sucks and i thought DJI was bad!

I'm waiting for the call from the shop and off I go,I'm prepaid for the H,a Backpack,extra battery and the real sense plus a heads up on the IR camera coming from Yuneec,don't know a price for the real sense but I keep an account paid up so I'm ready for purchase.

Yeah I prepaid also for the H/extra battery/backpack on 3/15/16, so it's just a matter of TIME ! should say : I MIND (the lies) and it don't don't Matter to them ! Could have put the money in a T-Bill for two months and made some interest ! LoL

Yeah I prepaid also for the H/extra battery/backpack on 3/15/16, so it's just a matter of TIME ! should say : I MIND (the lies) and it don't don't Matter to them ! Could have put the money in a T-Bill for two months and made some interest ! LoL
That's funny I was thinking what that cash could be doing instead of sitting there,I also preordered as soon as it was possible,I'm heading for the coast for the weekend to see my wife and I'll go by the shop and get some good news I hope,at least my Chroma will be back,l hope.

That's funny I was thinking what that cash could be doing instead of sitting there,I also preordered as soon as it was possible,I'm heading for the coast for the weekend to see my wife and I'll go by the shop and get some good news I hope,at least my Chroma will be back,l hope.
Hope so! Safe trip!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop