Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

It's Here

Reaction score
Finally here, calibrated compass and flew one battery with absolutely no issues. Everything seems to be flawless. The only thing I noticed is the video feed to the ST-16 has a bit of lag. Is this normal or is it camera settings. I am leaving on vacation for a week so I will have to play with it when I get back. So far I am impressed with the H.20160531_160012.jpg

Reactions: Forrestt
There is a bit of video lag on Yuneec products which relates to the wifi connection. It's noticeable but should not cause any issues unless you are trying to fly close to something using only video. Remember.........altitude is your friend.

I noticed some video lag on my H too, sometimes the image freezes and even the screen turns black a bit frustrating, I understand is a wifi connection, if I get a DBS antenna would I still experience video lags?

Ill let you know. Mine is to be here tomorrow. I paid for next day delivery.

I noticed some video lag on my H too, sometimes the image freezes and even the screen turns black a bit frustrating, I understand is a wifi connection, if I get a DBS antenna would I still experience video lags?
Yes mine freezes at times also, if this is the way it is it's almost not usable. Can't fly till next Wed so I will test some more.

Reactions: Junito777

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval