Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

It's the small details that count

Murray Martz

Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'm posting a link below to a problem that was in another thread as I feel it is important for members to have a look. The problem was that the CG03+ would not center. The solution is the reason why even the smallest detail can go un-noticed when trying to solve a question to a problem with an un-seen object.

Enjoy the read as we did trying to solve it.

Camera not facing forward

I’m currently obsessed with dampener safety pins....talk about small details when your trying to figure out dampener rubber density from widely differing mount set ups.

I’m currently obsessed with dampener safety pins....talk about small details when your trying to figure out dampener rubber density from widely differing mount set ups.
It's kinda funny because I had just read your post when I got the message about the solution for this one. It's so easy to miss one little thing that could make a world of difference.

It's kinda funny because I had just read your post when I got the message about the solution for this one. It's so easy to miss one little thing that could make a world of difference.

That’s the point...I’m really down a hole on a tiny detail. Still experimenting to figure out how a solid reliable set up became dicey again with the new parts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval