Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I've had a fly away and lost my drone

I don't know if you got the message, if your a ham or a pilot you should have, but, there is, Govmnt. GPS testing going on all this week from the middle of the US to to farthest west coast , so be careful!

It shouldn't interfere with the H, unless there's a glitch in the software.

the KP index @ 4 or 5 dose not mean you can't fly but if you fly out 1500' plus and out of line of sight you may just be pushing the envelop .

Again, there must be a glitch with some units because I've never heard this being an issue with other drones

Again, there must be a glitch with some units because I've never heard this being an issue with other drones
down load the app UAV FORECAST , at the very top it will tell you good to fly in green , if it is red ,it will tell you not good to fly . it's a warring for all GPS UAV that use GPS , i understand that the TX is bound to the RX but when the interference comes between the WI FI transmission is one reason for a fly away , it can and dose happens to all brands and models using GPS . if you fly with out GPS chances are unless you lose bind and can control your drone in heavy wind you will be fine . i have a few non GPS quad's and they fly great except on windy days .

yes karma can be good , still i hope you find it just to see what happened and why . i have the same problem where i fly cat tails over 6 ft high and surrounded with trees , i fly at a RC air field and what people do when they lose a plane and cannot find it , is wait until fall and then get a search party together and hunt . some people install a GPS trackers on their quad ( cell phone to track the signal ) a little on the pricey side but they do work .
The TILE I mentioned above is on AMazon and they are under $20. There are other brands available. But the TILE (also in a slim model) had been around for awhile. Cheap for the insurance of finding your bird.

Aww that's really kind of you. Unfortunately it's not close to you, we're going to Saint Lucia, but re-looking on the map it doesn't look too far so you're more than welcome to help

That's my homeland!
Hope you have a wonderful time.

Small world. Isn't it?

Reactions: Marky
the KP index @ 4 or 5 dose not mean you can't fly but if you fly out 1500' plus and out of line of sight you may just be pushing the envelop .

Both flights were less than 30 seconds and 10 feet high and 300 feet away from launch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430