Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

JPEG Images

Reaction score
Hi all, my first post on this very informative site.

Just a daft query though, when taking video and photos the only things i can see in the "Cache" of the pilot app is the video, why can i not view the photo's i have taken? am i missing something here?

Plus, i note from a lot of threads the issue of calibration, i must have sucessfully calibrated now just as many times as the hours i have flown, all calibrations where recorded ok but the damm app keeps telling me otherwise, is it a flaw in the software?

Download the pictures from the drone to your cellphone.
The cache is just a tempstorage for the video.

Make sure you do the calibration away from fences larger metallthings and so on. Then keep in mind to not have the phone to close to the drone when you calibrate. Especially if you have som flip case or other protection that has a magnet in it.
Cheers.

Thanks Lars.

Its not an issue calibrating, i am well aware of the requirements for calibration, this is what keeps happening.

I get a successful calibration in the middle of a field (and not the same one each time) during flight i then get the calibration warning repeating back to me saying it needs re doing which is strange. What potential then are the risks flying without calibration, scares the life out of me going to far and thinking is not calibrated and signal lost i would loose the drone..?

Happens to me too and always if I'm on low height and right under the drone. If I move a bit the warning stops. Don't know why it happens.
Cheers

I have calibrated the arse out of the Mantis...beginning to think its me that needs calibrating now...!!!

Reactions: Lars
I have calibrated the arse out of the Mantis...beginning to think its me that needs calibrating now...!!!
Maybe se your dentist to check out magnetic field in your mouth... ?

Joke aside, sorry to hear about your problem.
Could be something else wrong with it. Contact yuneec service or where you bought it.
Also, have you checked the geomagnetic where you are.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy