Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Jubilee Tower, Forest of Bowland, Lancashire, England.

That tower isn't big enough to get its own name :) But nice flyings, and great video anyway...

That tower isn't big enough to get its own name :) But nice flyings, and great video anyway...
I've been meaning to fly it for a couple of years now. Yes, it ain't big but on a clear day (it wasn't clear yesterday) one can see clearly to the Isle Of Man to the West and Blackpool Tower to the South-South-West when standing on top of it. Directly below it and slightly to the North is Lancaster. So, it doesn't need to be big. The high ground it is on does the job.:)

It’s nice to see so many places around the world, through the lens and eyes of friends we will likely never meet, via our shared passion.

Thanks for sharing, FV!

Jeff
I fully agree. I've seen some fantastic views around the world through video posts of other drone pilots here. I like to try and give something back.

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
Great footage! What drone did you use by the way?
Thanks. Actually not my best video. It was a bit misty up there. Aircraft used was a H480. Video at 1080 with 30fps.

Since this video was shot I've started to record at 4K now that I have a beast of a computer to handle it:cool:

Thanks. Actually not my best video. It was a bit misty up there. Aircraft used was a H480. Video at 1080 with 30fps.

Since this video was shot I've started to record at 4K now that I have a beast of a computer to handle it:cool:
I think its great video despite the mist. Well I expect better videos now that you have a new computer.

I think its great video despite the mist. Well I expect better videos now that you have a new computer.
I just posted a link to another one shot yesterday in 4K. Again not the best because the flights took place dodging rain showers so the light was very poor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval