Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just another Drone Noob

Reaction score
Hello all.
I just recently started following Yuneec drones and have my eye on the Typhoon H Plus. I have a lot of questions but it seems that there is plethora of information on here to answer most, if not all. I live in Florida and plan on getting my part 107 soon but do not as of yet have a professional drone to fly with. Any one have opinions (or facts) on Typhoon H Plus vs Phantom 4 pro?

Just something to consider... no one aircraft or manufacturer does it all. A more important first question may be, "What do you want to be when you pass your 107? Inspection? SAR? Crop Analysis? Real Estate?"

Literally each of those sub-specialties requires different capabilities in hardware/software. Some, Yuneec is a good choice... in others a poor choice, which will ultimately lead you to other brands.

Figure out what you want the equipment to do... then get the equipment capable of completing the assignment.

To be honest I do not even know where to start with getting into inspections, which is what I would eventually like to do. Real estate would be a definite as a side with also the benefit of an enjoyable task. Thank you for the input Eagles Eye Video!

Spend some time reading here and you'll figure out each model's strengths and weaknesses... and welcome to the mosh pit. ?

Hello all.
I just recently started following Yuneec drones and have my eye on the Typhoon H Plus. I have a lot of questions but it seems that there is plethora of information on here to answer most, if not all. I live in Florida and plan on getting my part 107 soon but do not as of yet have a professional drone to fly with. Any one have opinions (or facts) on Typhoon H Plus vs Phantom 4 pro?
What part of Florida are you from?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval