Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just arrived and already drunk

Ys gotta figure, it can’t be that hard to pull 10 units at random for production release inventory and fly them in all aspects for 10 hours each to discover potential system faults. Better still, build a few pre production test beds that are tested for many hours in a manner that exceeds design capabilities. Once you have consistency with pre production units move on to random testing of production.

We certainly are not seeing any practices consistent with process and product reliability improvement. With their history for the last couple years we might think they would have learned something and stepped up by now.
In order to step things up one would have to care about anything other than making a buck.

Doing the same thing over and over hoping for a different result...
I'm sure they've worked out the insanity part already but I don't think they're hoping for a different result.

In order to step things up one would have to care about anything other than making a buck.

Most companies probably figure if they provide a product or service that makes customers happy they stand a far better chance of making money than they would by pi$$ing all their customers off.

A great many companies also establish a practice of discussing lessons learned or generating after action reports as a means of preventing mistakes from occurring a second time.

Not too many companies out there maintain a Humpty Dumpty business plan.

Not too many companies out there maintain a Humpty Dumpty business plan.

From evidence on this board, I'm not sure if they even have a "five rotor" plan... :rolleyes:

Reactions: thoneter
From evidence on this board, I'm not sure if they even have a "five rotor" plan... :rolleyes:
Are you the global idiot for every town or decreeing it for only the town you live in or pass through? To clarify for others other than Eagle Eye his motto is "global village idiot" so I don't get hate posts!

Reactions: chascoadmin
Are you the global idiot for every town or decreeing it for only the town you live in or pass through? To clarify for others other than Eagle Eye his motto is "global village idiot" so I don't get hate posts!

Overall I will claim the crown for every place I have been... to claim true global scope I would need to be elected to public office. ?

If that’s the case we have to recognize it’s bot just the buyers paying attention to the issue, governments are too. It may well turn out that multirotor manufacturers end up their own worst enemy for developing performance and reliability standards. In failing to clean up their act governments will do it for them with mandatory certification standards.

This is already happening in the EU.

Btw - my H3 doesn't have that gimbal problem. There were some glitches when the drone was flying fast, but nothing serious and only in specific camera positions.

This is already happening in the EU.

Btw - my H3 doesn't have that gimbal problem. There were some glitches when the drone was flying fast, but nothing serious and only in specific camera positions.
That doesn't sound great.

It would be nice to obtain performance observations from as many H-3 owners as possible to discern overall reliability of this new platform. That info will be a go-no go decision maker for some people.

It would also be nice to see H3 users that have at least some or any experience with either the 520 or Plus so as to give relative observations as to any advancements (or omissions) to those platforms as I think this will be the only way to really evaluate the H3. The guy down in South Florida so far has put up two (2) youtube videos but neither is very in depth - more of an unboxing type of presentation, and with no footage or pics yet.

I think the guy in Central Florida just needs to pony up and take the plunge. What’s another aircraft in the hangar anyway. No one will notice an extra set of props, will she?

Besides, won’t the increase in clicks pay for it anyway, or at least afford a business write-off?

?[emoji173]️[emoji41]

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Pilot and PatR
It would be nice if the OP posted a progress report, if Yuneec dealt with it smoothly and efficiently?

I think the guy in Central Florida just needs to pony up and take the plunge. What’s another aircraft in the hangar anyway. No one will notice an extra set of props, will she?

Besides, won’t the increase in clicks pay for it anyway, or at least afford a business write-off?

?[emoji173]️[emoji41]

Hey I just got out of the last mine shaft I got talked into ;) I still remember the conversation, and I believe it was @Eagle's Eye Video who answered my question: 'when is anyone on this forum going to get an H Plus' with; 'we were here in the beginning with the 480 and now it's your turn' ?

So for now I'll offer this: if anyone here in Florida gets an H3, I'll arrange to get together and we can do a Plus to H3 comparison and if we have enough time I'll shoot a video. And Yuneec if your listening, loan me an H3 for a couple months and I'll give it a good run down :cool:

Oh my, giving Yuneec the benefit of the doubt? How noble though art...
Appears that Yuneec has gone down the toilet...
What a shame
i said that 1 year ago well it is true noone would agree with me flush them all buy an dji

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval