Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just bought the Breeze drone and found out it does not connect...

Reaction score
Just bought the breeze drone and it will not connect with my android- phone... Will i need to return it or is there a 〰 to do this... Please help...

Just bought the breeze drone and it will not connect with my android- phone... Will i need to return it or is there a 〰 to do this... Please help...
Just follow the directions for Android phones...make sure your phone is set on the 5gHz!

Your phone should at least support 802.11a (that is for the lower channels in the 5GHz band). If it does 802.11ac then you are better off. Have a look at Yuneec's website, they name some compatible phones.

Just checked my smartphone specs, a Samsung sm a500fu that supports 802.11n, but cannot connect to breeze wifi. Any idea why that might happen? Thank You

802.11n is not a subset of 802.11a. Anyway,Samsung mobiles are said to be pickish whe it comes to connect to the breeze. And you should waint at least 2 minutes before a connection fail is to be diagnosed. Just let the breeze cycle through all bands (blinking white, cyan and green)

802.11n is not a subset of 802.11a. Anyway,Samsung mobiles are said to be pickish whe it comes to connect to the breeze. And you should waint at least 2 minutes before a connection fail is to be diagnosed. Just let the breeze cycle through all bands (blinking white, cyan and green)

Thanks for your input Airborne, if you don't mind I'll ask you something else, do you think the fact I use android 6.0.1 has anything to do. Yuneec Germany confirms breeze connects with Samsung S5 and S7 who are android 7.0

I followed your suggestions but to, sadly, no avail.

Breeze just shows blinking Blue, not (blinking white,cyan and green

Just to be sure, when I mention the blinking colours I refer to the left front leg of your breeze, NOT the light of the on/off button.

REP1: Watching it now, solid red now blinking Green. Sound then breeze off. As I said in another comment I can see the network on my Win10 tablet. Not on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime

... As I said in another comment I can see the network on my Win10 tablet. Not on Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime

So if you can see the an AP named "Breeze_XYYYY" (where X denotes a letter and the Ys stand for numbers) with one device and your Samsung will not see the AP then your Samsung is the culprit.

As mentioned elsewhere Samsung smartphones tend to be pickish when it comes to WiFi in the 5GHz range. Can you find your Samsung in Yuneecs list of compatible smartphones?

Steve Jobs vowed "I'm going to destroy Android, because it's a stolen product. I'm willing to go thermonuclear war on this." Unfortunately, Mr. Jobs passed away.
After buying my first Breeze, I've tried numerous Android phones, Android tablets to get no connection, intermittent connection, connection with terrible video lagging so I gave up. And then I got the Breeze to work flawlessly with an old iPhone 5. An excellent used unlocked iPhone 5 can be had for $100.
My phone is Samsung because it's cheaper than iPhone, but it's just for phone, text, some internet use. For hi-tech toys, I used a different device such as iPhone for the Breeze.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss