Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just got a typhoon H Pro , I'm stoked !

Yes I know ,it's not something I'd do regularly, just to get a pic of work done or work that needs to be done that I can't get too without a talll ladder , one could argue I'm making money from it since I'm salery but I'd doubt I'd get more than a warning if in fact the one in a million chance of getting caught happens,,

It is likely the insurance company's POV will be more focused on potential liability issues with an unlicensed PIC.

It is likely the insurance company's POV will be more focused on potential liability issues with an unlicensed PIC.
It's really a mute issue for me I'm flying over 3 story buildings at max in areas I'll have complete control of all being post offices , my other flying will be over hunting lands or some following me stuff on my electric bike ,, anything I do will be more in kin of driving 60 in a 55 area , I fully understand the concerns as there are plenty that stretch the limits could care less of the ramifications and it effects everyone in the end , I'm simply not that guy , I have some same issues of where I can ride my electric bike I'm going to ride in places that I'm not supposed to but I'm not riding around tearing up stuff running people off paths I'm only riding to places I can't access by walking or a regular bike because of a bad hip , really the same reason I'd use my drone , climbing a 40 ft ladder at 60 yrs old and 260 lbs isn't that easy to say the least ,,

Happy you got your drone but remember stay under 400 feet. Just because it’s unlocked doesn’t mean to go as high as it can go. Be safe and follow the rules of the sky. Good luck

Darn good tip under 400 feet.
I remember near my house as I was buzzing my H, seeing a Hanglider
Approaching.
Hmmmmm not good.
He was clearly Below
400 Feet. So you just
Never know.
Keith Kuhn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads