Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

I'm not hiding, I was out of town. Today, I got my wife and sister-in-law on the road to say their goodbye's to their brother who's not expected to make it through the week.

We dealers are just as pissed off about these delays and lack of reasonable information, as everyone else. I have one on order too, and am now beyond pissed off. I'm checking prices for a flight to California to confront Yuneec one on one.
wow so sorry to hear that....my prayers to you and your family....i recently went thru the same thing losing my sister to lung cancer...no one blames the dealers...we are just trying to pass the time on here bullshitting thats all....no need to fly to yuneec..don't waste your money..

wow so sorry to hear that....my prayers to you and your family....i recently went thru the same thing losing my sister to lung cancer...no one blames the dealers...we are just trying to pass the time on here bullshitting thats all....no need to fly to yuneec..don't waste your money..
Yes me too,small world.my prayers.

Reactions: Capt. Crunch
Thanks, Ray. That's what he's dying of, too.
I just got off the phone with customer service, at Yuneec. He said they don't have a ship date but they should ship within the next two weeks. I shot a message off to my sales rep advising him that if they don't ship by the end of this week, I'm losing about half of my customers. The reason I would go to California, would be to pick up the orders myself.
at the end of the day we ALL have to realize that this is just a hobby.....for me to take my mind off the struggles of life....I will def stay with you...even if it means to change my order to something else....

I just got off the phone with customer service, at Yuneec. He said they don't have a ship date but they should ship within the next two weeks. I shot a message off to my sales rep advising him that if they don't ship by the end of this week, I'm losing about half of my customers. The reason I would go to California, would be to pick up the orders myself.
Capt. did you read my post from yesterday afternoon,CS knows nothing, I spoke to VP at Yuneec, Calif. and he stated they are on truck to dealers now! Just minimun supplies so trying to be fair to all dealers, and they are(China) sending more each day as they come off the lines!

Funny thing about Aces. Those I've spoken with, at yuneec and others, all said the same thing. No one has any of the products he purports to have on hand.
Unless they are sending an empty box or wrong item, according to USPS the H battery is on its way.
JB9VEsI.png

Reactions: Gidrock
I'm not hiding, I was out of town. Today, I got my wife and sister-in-law on the road to say their goodbye's to their brother who's not expected to make it through the week.

We dealers are just as pissed off about these delays and lack of reasonable information, as everyone else. I have one on order too, and am now beyond pissed off. I'm checking prices for a flight to California to confront Yuneec one on one.
So sorry to hear this. You are in my family's prayers. Don't pay any mind to our complaining. Take time off with the family.

Unless they are sending an empty box or wrong item, according to USPS the H battery is on its way.
JB9VEsI.png
Hmmm. That's odd. I thought Aces was based out of New York. Maybe they flew somebody out to Calif to get the material directly??

I appreciate that, Ray. That, of course, isn't the greater point. We've been told, for some time now, that the H would ship within 2 weeks. I've heard that three times. That's a total of six weeks. Now we're told that again. I believe it's time to flood the phone lines with calls for a concrete shipping date.
Capt. Do you do Repairs?im just finishing up a bad experience with my shop,looking for someone closer and quicker via mail than Carolina,I'm here in N.Calif.my problem was not with Carolina I want to add,I have a Chroma and of course waiting on an H,those would be the only machines.Not warranty work.

While your there can you pick up mine if they have them out back ;)

We need to get the Verge reporter, Ben Popper (I think) to do a follow up piece on the H. That would get their attention I'll bet. I t would be interesting to see what they would tell the press about the reason for a 2 or 3? month delay. Despite all of the CES hype in Jan, the press coverage is all but non-existent. A few v-loggers like Simon and RFTC at NAS, but other than that; not so much. Flavor of the day I guess. It would also be interesting to pester for the press pester Intel about it too. They led the charge at CES and then "poof!"....

@Capt. Crunch: Sorry about your brother in-law. Our prayers are with him and your family.

I contract with two service companies. One is in Colorado, the other in Florida. Rather than covering the expense of training technicians; the costs of a facility and payroll, I can keep product prices low for the customer by contracting the service. During the repair cycle, I keep tabs on the process and keep the customer updated. If you can PM me the details of the repair need, I'll find out who has the quickest turn around right now and may be able to get an estimate on the repair. There is a $45 service fee to inspect the aircraft.
I will check out your site I'm hearing to many good things about your service,I'm good for service as of now just trying to cover all bases.

Captain my thoughts are with you as well.. My step-father died of the very same thing, he was only 44 at the time.

Hmmm. That's odd. I thought Aces was based out of New York. Maybe they flew somebody out to Calif to get the material directly??
They are a distributor as well as a dealer, I was told, and they have warehouses in various locations including SoCal. My backpack is also scheduled to arrive tomorrow (hoping at least the 2 batteries and props are also in the package since they were ordered at the same time).

Captain, prayers for comfort to you and your family.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval