Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

I like to go directly to the source, Yuneec's FAQ for the H:

When will Typhoon H orders begin shipping?
The Typhoon H will begin shipping world-wide on April 1, 2016.

Per Yuneec, they will be updating the FAQ's and H manual in about 1-2 weeks;)

whoever gets theirs first needs to set up a live webcam feed so we can all enjoy the unboxing experience
Yes, when someone gets it, you need to take a deep breath, go to the computer and post "I got it", and let us all enjoy the moment with you.

APRIL 1st ------ Right April FOOL'S DAY…..How did we miss that?!?!? LOL

Received the battery today. Wish I bought 2 or 3 now.
8XB8kGN.png

Reactions: Gidrock
I checked with my sales rep again, yesterday, and told him what a customer service rep at Yuneec told me. My rep said he doesn't know why they would give me that answer. As far as he knows, they've started shipping.
I'd think if they started shipping, whatever day that was said, a dealer somewhere should be getting them within 4-5 days.

Looks like I'll get my package in about 45 minutes, hoping it includes batteries and props as well as backpack, though I want the bird!

nothing on ordering batteries and backpack yet? how come some guys got that already?
I was lucky enough to go to ACES website at the time I did and surprised to see they had some batteries in stock. I waited 15 minutes and clicked on BUY with one left.

I'd think if they started shipping, whatever day that was said, a dealer somewhere should be getting them within 4-5 days.
Carolina Dronz said they will have them the week of the 9th which is next week. Hoping this is still the case. I looked at amazon and all the H's have the same arrival date at the 14th/15th with delivery 3 days later to customer. Maybe the light at the tunnel is finally getting brighter

Reactions: gezzo
Incidentally, I've just visited Aces Deals site... Not sure if they're aware of this, but they are showing the Typhoon H with the encouragement to "Order now for April delivery"... Then a couple of lines down "Shipping May 15th according to mfr"
You have to laugh, don't you...... Or do you?.....
2nd pre-order is what it means,I'm sure.

I don't know anything new. I've heard one dealer has backpacks and batteries but my sales rep says no. So, I don't know.
Doing OK, thanks for asking. Wife and sister-in-law should arrive at the hospital around 1800 tonight. Brother called her this morning and didn't sound good.
thats good that your wife and sister in law will be there with him....i stood with my sister until the last minute...myself and her two daughters were on the bed with her until the end.....

Reactions: Capt. Crunch
I checked with my sales rep again, yesterday, and told him what a customer service rep at Yuneec told me. My rep said he doesn't know why they would give me that answer. As far as he knows, they've started shipping.

Cause corporate hasn't updated the script yet.

I don't know anything new. I've heard one dealer has backpacks and batteries but my sales rep says no. So, I don't know.
Doing OK, thanks for asking. Wife and sister-in-law should arrive at the hospital around 1800 tonight. Brother called her this morning and didn't sound good.
Yes, Capt, Please let us know when we can order batteries? I would like to send the business your way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook