Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

I just got off the phone and had a lengthy conversation and promised to not identify the person I Italked to if quoted.I have talked to this Yuneec employee several times since April release,I'm told to call back this time next week?I think no H until 15th or later..

I just got off the phone and had a lengthy conversation and promised to not identify the person I Italked to if quoted.I have talked to this Yuneec employee several times since April release,I'm told to call back this time next week?I think no H until 15th or later..
So no delivery to shops until the 15th? that is a sunday

The week of the 9th is what I have been getting so it could be any day next week.....maybe???
What's stupid is they said they have them but are testing them?I thought they did like one in ten in China,before they shipped out.I asked them if they were trying to stockpile a bunch or what?All I get is call next week.Always next. Right before the weekend so we suffer a few more.

I suppose DroneClone has to get on the phone again and try to get on the line with his VP of Sales buddy at Yuneec and ask...WTF?!?

But, in Yuneec's defense, if they are shipping freight to my dealer on the east coast.... It could be 5-7 business days in transit, then the local hub has to deliver to the dealer -- Which could put us in the middle of next week (5/9) after they shipped out this week.

And, while it seems to be a mystery where I am in queue with the local dealer... They are only getting a fraction/percentage of their pre-orders based on availability. So, while the dealer may get some....I might miss the original shipment and have to wait for the next....I was also told the Wizard remote was only for a limited amount of pre-orders --- Which could create another riff with some of us not getting one.

I wonder how many units actually made it to the USA in the first shipment....Hundreds?

This is the email response I got last week from Carolina Dronz.

Nick, good afternoon. Our shipment from YUNEEC is now scheduled for the week of May 9th. You are in the top 10 to get your first as soon as they arrive.
If things change we will notify you.

I was just informed by a reputable retailer that the free Wizard was only on promotion till April 15th. So if you ordered before then you will get one. If you ordered after April 15th then no free Wizard.

I was just informed by a reputable retailer that the free Wizard was only on promotion till April 15th. So if you ordered before then you will get one. If you ordered after April 15th then no free Wizard.

I was planning on waiting until later than April 15th, but I had a sneaky suspicion that if I waited too long the Wizard offer would expire. Good thing I pulled the trigger and pre-ordered before then. :D

Not a deal breaker by any means.
No you're right. It is nice to receive a free-bee worth that much though. Even if some of us would only use it once in a blue moon, it just compliments the "kit". I'm actually waiting for the seller I plan on buying from to get batteries back in stock, then I'll order the kit, and extra battery and the back pack.

Just got off the phone with my rep. He tells me that the H, backpacks, batteries, props are shipping to the eastern US, starting two days ago. Shipping to the central and western US starts today. They're doing this so everyone gets the shipments at about the same time.
cool....let me know when i can add 2 extra batteries and the backpack to my order....waiting on the nd filters to see which ones work the best....hopefully a nd filter can take the softness out of the videos....thats what dji phantom 4 (even the 3p) has over the h....

Just got off the phone with my rep. He tells me that the H, backpacks, batteries, props are shipping to the eastern US, starting two days ago. Shipping to the central and western US starts today. They're doing this so everyone gets the shipments at about the same time.
He give you a price list yet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextsi