Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

Aye,aye, Capt. Good I'm glad,not gonna press you but I'm thinking a extra battery,or something about the real sense,I'm good at waitin.

I've watched the unboxings and these folks aren't getting any "surprise" that Capt mentions. Unless it is a voucher or something not in the box. I think I would like a simulator… Certainly a bonus for most and the retail is about $30 ---- Batteries, at $109, is truly a gift if they include one more.

I still am wondering about the CG0ET camera that Yuneec just submitted for FCC approval -- It's for the Typhoon H. Will this be a paid upgraded accessory? I say, keep the CG03+ and give me the 4!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: HarveyC
I've watched the unboxings and these folks aren't getting any "surprise" that Capt mentions. Unless it is a voucher or something not in the box. I think I would like a simulator… Certainly a bonus for most and the retail is about $30 ---- Batteries, at $109, is truly a gift if they include one more.

I still am wondering about the CG04 camera that Yuneec just submitted for FCC approval -- It's for the Typhoon H. Will this be a paid upgraded accessory? I say, keep the CG03+ and give me the 4!!!
this is first i am hearing about a CGO4 camera....yeah i'm with you keep the CGO3+ so far i'm not impressed with any video i see...hoping its the settings ...but i doubt it....i saw one video yesterday of some guy flying an h...but its not even clear if the video is from the h or not.....

this is first i am hearing about a CGO4 camera....yeah i'm with you keep the CGO3+ so far i'm not impressed with any video i see...hoping its the settings ...but i doubt it....i saw one video yesterday of some guy flying an h...but its not even clear if the video is from the h or not.....

I just researched further…. My mistake, it's call the CG0ET (I updated my post)

This from the manual found in the FCC database:

INTRODUCTION:
The CGOET is a 3-Axis, brushless self-stabilizing gimbal camera, compatible with
Typhoon H. The Self-Stabilizing gimbal makes it possible to capture vivid photographs
and fluid video footage for an array of uses. And the built-in digital video link delivers
streaming video to compatible iOS® and Android™ equipped devices including
smart-phones and tablets as well as YUNEEC Personal Ground Stations.

Hi All, first time posting and pretty new to the quad world have a small one for indoors coming over from heli's, I just placed an order with dronemountain. I'm in California (Bay Area) and I know the dates been slipping but the "H" looks to be the best bang for the buck been looking at the Q500 but since I can spend a bit more and with the discount seem to be a no brainier. Now I just have to wait till all of you get yours because I'm at the back of the line, but looking forward to it. Hope Yuneec still ships the wizard with mine :). I'll have to order the batteries and backpack later (Kinda of bummed you only get the shell.)

Reactions: Capt. Crunch
Hi All, first time posting and pretty new to the quad world have a small one for indoors coming over from heli's, I just placed an order with dronemountain. I'm in California (Bay Area) and I know the dates been slipping but the "H" looks to be the best bang for the buck been looking at the Q500 but since I can spend a bit more and with the discount seem to be a no brainier. Now I just have to wait till all of you get yours because I'm at the back of the line, but looking forward to it. Hope Yuneec still ships the wizard with mine :). I'll have to order the batteries and backpack later (Kinda of bummed you only get the shell.)
welcome to the forum.....alot of us have been flying for years so any questions i'm sure will be answered....this forum is great with a great bunch of guys....and some girls(i think)

Thanks, for your order. I'll keep you posted on the Yuneec developments, via email, our Facebook page, and here.

Hey Capt'n no problem everyone seems happy with your service and since this has all gone down looks like you've done your darnedest to keep everyone up to date as best as possible, I appreciate that and I'm sure the rest of the group does as well which is a big reason I went your way. I'll be ordering the rest of the stuff from you as well batteries and backpack. Customer service is a big thing some business have forgotten especially with the internet around it's mostly just click and ship cross your fingers that you don't have a problem.

What?! My sales rep called me this morning to tell me that it had started shipping on Wednesday and will continue to ship yesterday and today. Which is it? It can't be both ways.
So the real question is have they actually shipped yet to dealers or is Yuneec blowing smoke at them too.

What?! My sales rep called me this morning to tell me that it had started shipping on Wednesday and will continue to ship yesterday and today. Which is it? It can't be both ways.
this is how its been since day one....why should it stop now...but it is what it is....we are def seeing them out there(a few anyway)...so we know its pretty close now....how's it going captain....

welcome to the forum.....alot of us have been flying for years so any questions i'm sure will be answered....this forum is great with a great bunch of guys....and some girls(i think)

Thanks Raymond, I'm sure I'll have questions once I get one in my hands. If I get one in my hands ;). I guess I did order just in time.

Last edited:
Yuneec messaged me on facebook. Here is the response.

Thank you for messaging Yuneec! Depending on location and shipping method. 1-5 days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netnetweb