Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

Ugh, FedEx has my H here in town but will not deliver until tomorrow when I am at work. I asked if I could pick it up at the terminal today and they said "No, the shipper chose that package must be delivered to address and signed for at that address"!

I hate FeEx with a passion.. never have had a good experience with them, there policy is "Deliver it when we want too- or throw it over the fence"

I hate FeEx with a passion.. never have had a good experience with them, there policy is "Deliver it when we want too- or throw it over the fence"
They do act like terrorists the way they are holding my H hostage. They won't even allow a conjugal visit:(

The warehouse is calling FedEx to see if they can get it to you, today.
Capt any word from the Warehouse after talking to FedEx. My tracking still shows it in Syracuse with delivery set as tomorrow and the pickup option blocked.

Whohoo! And that sky is nothing short of gorgeous. Texas is currently underwater, hoping weather will be a little nicer when it arrives next week.

I am a heartbeat away from disputing my charge and filing a claim with PayPal over Yuneec's lies, mis truths, and refusal to ship what I paid for 60 days ago.......

I am a heartbeat away from disputing my charge and filing a claim with PayPal over Yuneec's lies, mis truths, and refusal to ship what I paid for 60 days ago.......

I canceled my order from a dealer yesterday, got the refund today and hopped on with Capt for one of his 12 H's that weren't spoken for yet. Best decision I've made all week.

Reactions: radicalregard
Its only a picture at this point, let us know when they are in your hot little hand and your web site works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772