Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Off the Phone with Yuneec USA

When it rains, it pours. And this time, in a good way! More H's to be delivered tomorrow at the Florida warehouse!
Any idea how many and whether they are spoken for already? Florida is closer to me, but will have to see. Glad to see that everything is paying off for you and your customers!

Any idea how many and whether they are spoken for already? Florida is closer to me, but will have to see. Glad to see that everything is paying off for you and your customers!
You'll be fine. I don't know the exact number but any orders that come in today through Saturday will be covered.

Getting closer....
9PnM8Qn.png

Actually you were totally correct. Yuneec calls the "controller" interchangeably the "remote" in its literature. I was thinking you were referring to the Wizard.

Regardless, have a great time flying and good luck! Be sure and tell us about the experience.

I just got my tracking number from Captain Crunch thanks !!!!!!, I'm sure they "Drone Mountain" are working hard to get all the "H"s out the door to their new owners. Just in time for the long weekend coming up next week. Looks like Yuneec is trying their best to turn the launch around. Thanks to Captain C for staying ontop of this for us. This will be my first real drone (Had the indoor toys) Big change from my 450 Align Heli.

Reactions: Capt. Crunch
Got mine today. ST16 came rattling with the expected loose fan. Popped it back in but plan to do a more permanent solution once everything else checks out. Grateful for this forum. Had I not seen seen the easy fix l would have been pissed.
Best of luck to all the new Newbies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuneecfan49