Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just passed my FAA Part 107 Test

Just started my 30 day free trial and love it. The book may be great but I'm more of a Montessori type learner. Seeing it done rather that reading about it is so much better. Just point me in the direction and I can figure it out. Being a network admin for many years I always went by the practice of just dive in, you can't break it!....just make sure you have a recent backup. Lol

Reactions: Ralphy
Chad,

If you have any questions shoot them over I've worked with that software for a decade and taught many students to use it to develop portfolio demo reels. It's very good software just make sure you have a powerful machine for the final render it will work the processors hard.

Congrats!

Thanks i got the book and there is an extensive practice test on the 3dr.com site I read the 20 dollar e book front to back once took the practice test on 3dR and that's it. Incredible I can't believe it .

Actually thought of a question. Can you parallax a still photo with Premiere Pro?

I've made parallax photos with Photoshop and Aftereffects. You have to be able to set up the elements of the photo - cut out in Photoshop; then create a 3D environment with a camera in AE. I am still using an older version of PP, so maybe the new ones will let you do this but I don't think so.

Reactions: Ralphy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430