Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

LAANC

Reaction score
I'm wondering what commercial drone pilots are using to access LAANC. I have signed up with LAANC and installed Kittihawk and UASidekick but I'm not sure if they are ready to be used. What apps are you using and how is it working for you? I have a flight comming up in the next few days in a Class D airspace and need to be ready for it.

I know that a lot of pilots are using Skyward.

I use Skyward as well. I have the AirMap app and have used AirMap as well, but I currently prefer Skyward.

I used to use Kittyhawk.....until they changed the access. Only Enterprise Customers can use LLANC to gain approvals IN ADVANCE. No more advanced planning for non-paying customers or small operations who may someday grow into Enterprise Customers.

I had a lengthy back-n-forth with them when they changed this....and was basically told I was doing things wrong, and since I check TFR/NOTAM before flight I should just file my LAANC then too. Didn’t matter what I told them my workflow was and couldn’t even budge to a 12 hour window.....nope....gotta fork over $$$ and Pay to Play with them, or show up at a client site unprepared and file right before I fly.

Skyward is brilliant.

Reactions: WernerJB

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco