Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Landing gear compatability

I learned I need 2 actuator arms for my Typhoon H. I think the part # is YUNTHY131.
Do you have them ?
If not, where can I get them? Thanks, Dave

Probably be best to go to his website,yuneec skins.com and shoot him a message on that site. People like myself keep him real busy. KC I didn't look till now but he has posted all his contact info above post # 2

Yes, you might want to go that route because I've been trying to get one of my replaced under warranty for awhile and can't get customer services to respond after several emails.

Yes, you might want to go that route because I've been trying to get one of my replaced under warranty for awhile and can't get customer services to respond after several emails.
Which aircraft do you have?

Have you tried calling Yuneec USA and what number if you have?

I have Typhoon H Pro. Had hard landing and broke tabs on actuator arm that attaches to landing gear leg. Thanks for the video you did for this repair...it helped a lot since parts fell out when I opened the elevator case. Hate to pay $50 each for new elevators, but can"t find source for just the broken part. I sent email to Yuneec Skins, but no reply. Is YUNTYH131 the correct part # for actuator arm?
I have not tried to contact Yuneec directly, but based on comments from other members I doubt they will help. Any suggestions are appreciated!

I have Typhoon H Pro. Had hard landing and broke tabs on actuator arm that attaches to landing gear leg. Thanks for the video you did for this repair...it helped a lot since parts fell out when I opened the elevator case. Hate to pay $50 each for new elevators, but can"t find source for just the broken part. I sent email to Yuneec Skins, but no reply. Is YUNTYH131 the correct part # for actuator arm?
I have not tried to contact Yuneec directly, but based on comments from other members I doubt they will help. Any suggestions are appreciated!
You could try calling him. 1-916 721 1492 . Wonderful guy to talk to.determine his business hours ,and time difference. KC

Is YUNTYH131 the correct part # for actuator arm?
Yes, that is the correct part number but I haven't found them in the US. They are listed on a vendor site in the EU but the cost is $22 plus shipping so it doesn't make sense to order them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval