Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Las Vegas

Reaction score
New to Part 107. Just purchased aYuneec drone and I'm looking for other Yuneec droners in the Las Vegas area. If you're in Clark County, NV, please send me a private message or respond to this post.
Thx.

New to Part 107. Just purchased aYuneec drone and I'm looking for other Yuneec droners in the Las Vegas area. If you're in Clark County, NV, please send me a private message or respond to this post.
Thx.
Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. You will find members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you can bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.

2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.

3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.

4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.

5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

And related to you interest in finding other fliers:
I would invite you to add your mark to the Yuneec Pilots Locations map. As more people add their mark, you may find someone in your area, or someone may be able to find you.

"Yuneec Pilots Locations Map"

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. You will find members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you can bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.

Couple easy things:
1.) The search Icon is your friend. It's the magnifying glass near the upper right of the screen when you scroll all the way up. It can find many answers you will never find by yourself.

2.) Be aware that you won't always get a quick response. There are times when many other members are on line, and sometimes only a few. A response may not show up until the right person sees it.

3.) Be aware the forum is Global. If you are exchanging with a member on the other side of the world, response can get delayed and out of sequence due to a difference in local time.

4.) Although the Forum is global, the language is English. It is customary to translate other languages to English. Many members also include the original language post to help alleviate translation errors.

5.) Review the forum rules (on the bottom right). There are not too many, but it is important they are followed to keep the Forum a useful and happy place for everyone.

And related to you interest in finding other fliers:
I would invite you to add your mark to the Yuneec Pilots Locations map. As more people add their mark, you may find someone in your area, or someone may be able to find you.

https://yuneecpilots.com/threads/yuneec-pilots-locations-map-link-and-process.16648/”
@WTFDproject , that is a dead link.

@WTFDproject , that is a dead link.

Something is going on. I've tried several times to fix it. When I install the correct link, it only works once, then changes to the link you probably see above.
Using the format below might work, If it doesn't change also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis