Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

LAST UPDATE WITH NO GPS

Reaction score
Website
www.agronomovolante.it
With the last update of firmware in H520+CGOET : CAMERAET 0.2.14A, Flight Control 1.7.116, Gimbal 2.40.3, I have problem with the reception of GPS signal in the control station and in drone too.
Somebody has the same problem?
Is there the possibility to restore the last configuration?

Hi Paolo.

You are one of many who have had problems with that firmware update and there is a large post that started pretty much the day after that update.

A new set of updates put out by Yuneec last night seem to be aimed at fixing the GPS / Compass issues. I did the update and don't have GPS warnings any more.

A couple of us have also noticed that the update in question also reset the tablet calender to 2014. Having a program try and run of a computer that has a current date that is earlier than the actual date the the software was installed can cause systems to misbehave.

Check your calender to see if the date and time need adjusting. Mine had been reset to 2014 by the update.

Hope this helps.

[emoji106]

I have noticed that the both my ST16's are still showing Horizontal GPS error messages BUT only when I start the systems (including the drones) indoors WITHOUT indoor mode enabled. The ST16 GPS seems to be more sensitive than the drone and can get a 3D lock inside my house, near a window BUT the drone can't. If I start the drones up in Indoor mode, no error messages.

I think the last updates may have made the camera controls a bit more proportional. All my cameras now can be speed controlled during panning, something that was difficult to do smoothly before.

Reactions: geoek
[emoji106]

I have noticed that the both my ST16's are still showing Horizontal GPS error messages BUT only when I start the systems (including the drones) indoors WITHOUT indoor mode enabled. The ST16 GPS seems to be more sensitive than the drone and can get a 3D lock inside my house, near a window BUT the drone can't. If I start the drones up in Indoor mode, no error messages.

I think the last updates may have made the camera controls a bit more proportional. All my cameras now can be speed controlled during panning, something that was difficult to do smoothly before.

Can you somehow adjust the speed of the vertical gimbal adjustment (K2), or is it only when in panning mode (S1 in down position)? When lowering the cam manually (S1 in top position) the camera adjustment seems VERY sensitive.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2021-02-01 051130.png
    Schermafbeelding 2021-02-01 051130.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
I must admit I haven't paid a lot of attention to the smoothness of the tilt function because my H480's are for video work more than the 520's.

I tested one of my birds this evening with an E90.

S1 in Angle Mode (A).
Tilt function is proportional to the speed at which the control is moved. The camera also comes to a halt at the angle the camera slider is stopped at hence the Angle Mode.

Slow tilt is possible but not completely smooth.

S1 in Central position.

The same as Angle mode.

S1 in Velocity Mode.

I can make my camera tilt very, very slowly and very controllably through to very quickly using the slider. I don't remember it being that smooth before.

Only qualification is that the very fine control input required means that you probably need to mount the controller on a tripod to get best use of it.

Reactions: aedronix
I just noticed that the ROI is back since the last small update! Jippie!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements