Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Latest firmware

May I ask - my new purchase shows 16 volts with the full battery icon. If I was to wait until it's 15 or 14.9 would that be just a little below my current full reading? TIA from a total newbie.
Your charger completes the cycle and when you insert battery it shows 16 volts?

I'll check again in my mid morning - about 13 hrs after I fly it, drain it and recharge but yes that is what it showed.
I'd advise against always recharging to full unless your using it straight away of course, or within a few days. Don't know what your charger is, but seriously consider a 3rd party charger,capable of storage voltage, the batteries are getting old now, so they need TLC.
Do a forum search there's lots of info.

Reactions: AussieCate
I'd advise against always recharging to full unless your using it straight away of course, or within a few days. Don't know what your charger is, but seriously consider a 3rd party charger,capable of storage voltage, the batteries are getting old now, so they need TLC.
Do a forum search there's lots of info.
Doing the research ... yes considering a YUNEEC H480 EV-PEAK DY3 Charger Typhoon H Battery RC FPV Transmitter 2 In 1 Lipo Charger from Aliexpress.
I intend ding a first trial run then coming back and charging (I only have one battery ATM) and going out again. I need to start and get practise before a road trip beginning Dec 20.
Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1