Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Latest GUI

Reaction score
GUI used to work. Downloaded latest version, GUI runs but when usb port is selected it crashes.
This is on 64bit w10.

I don't know if there has been a change in how GUI connects to the TH, but with previous versions you had to select COM (Serial) even if you were using a USB cable. I would try to connect using the COM (serial) port method and see if that also crashes.

I have the latest version gui. It is on a laptop w10.
Does not connect to the H.
I get a message that says it has stopped working tried usb and serial.
Called Yuneec for help. LOL . Was told to wiggle the cable.
I tried and you guessed it no go.
I even disabled virus software to see if it would help. NO

If you have a TH with RealSense, make sure you are plugging the USB cable into the underside of the TH itself, and not the side of the RealSense module.

I had an issue with the GUI. Had to download and re-install it a few times. Now I have no problem. Some data seemed to always be missing from the download. I also always need to use the supplied horribly short USB cable that came with the H.

3DR used to provide a rather short cable as well. It made performing the compass cal real difficult. Longer cables can be obtained from electronics stores pretty cheap.

I had to right click on the desktop Icon and choose "run as administrator". This fixed my issue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20