Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

led light system

Reaction score
On a few flights there are times I lose sight of my Q 500. Usually when i'm flying lower than a distant treeline. So I have been looking for different options. Right now I have 3 rechargeable cell phone selfie lights that Velcro on, but haven't had the chance to try do to wet weather. I have seen a lot of different systems people have done, most that look real sloppy. (wires everywhere) However I found what I want to do on you tube, I think this is the ultimate lighting mod. Yuneec Q500 Modding - YouTube

Last edited:
Reaction score
that's look great the bright LED's will make it easy to locate your Q . now all you have to do is order all the led's you need , then take you Q apart , drill all the holes needed and then tap into a live voltage feed with an on/off switch . let us know how you make out .
fly safe

Reaction score
Looked at the YouTube info, and no source listed.

Is there a source link available?

RodeoGeorge
I am trying to get someone to get a package together. It may take awhile.

Reaction score
they do add something lol.....fair play to him they look good

Reaction score
that's look great the bright LED's will make it easy to locate your Q . now all you have to do is order all the led's you need , then take you Q apart , drill all the holes needed and then tap into a live voltage feed with an on/off switch . let us know how you make out .
fly safe
here is a small, rechargeable, 21 led unit that could be velcroed to the belly easily for about $6.00 with free shipping?
Kodak SP 410 LED Light for Smartphones #10g

Reaction score
hi
i got these flashing LED's on .ebay real cheap , they will strap or Velcro to the bottom of your Q they come in red or white flashing . real bright .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ajhart