Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

led light system

Reaction score
On a few flights there are times I lose sight of my Q 500. Usually when i'm flying lower than a distant treeline. So I have been looking for different options. Right now I have 3 rechargeable cell phone selfie lights that Velcro on, but haven't had the chance to try do to wet weather. I have seen a lot of different systems people have done, most that look real sloppy. (wires everywhere) However I found what I want to do on you tube, I think this is the ultimate lighting mod. Yuneec Q500 Modding - YouTube

Last edited:
that's look great the bright LED's will make it easy to locate your Q . now all you have to do is order all the led's you need , then take you Q apart , drill all the holes needed and then tap into a live voltage feed with an on/off switch . let us know how you make out .
fly safe

that's look great the bright LED's will make it easy to locate your Q . now all you have to do is order all the led's you need , then take you Q apart , drill all the holes needed and then tap into a live voltage feed with an on/off switch . let us know how you make out .
fly safe
here is a small, rechargeable, 21 led unit that could be velcroed to the belly easily for about $6.00 with free shipping?
Kodak SP 410 LED Light for Smartphones #10g

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval