Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

LED's

Yep your correct, l can see why l never noticed it before ? Another thing l noticed while looking closer that light in on the real sense, so now I'm going to see if the real sense is actually on to see if thats whats up ?
Nope thats not it ?

I accidentally cracked this LED cover and now it doesn't light up. Is there a replacement part # for this? Anyone know where to find it?

Now LED technology is used even where there is no obvious need. It seems to me that these are just some unnecessary LEDs on the drone that the manufacturer used to increase the cost of the drone. I am not a connoisseur of such tricks, and I believe that all technologies should be used exclusively for their intended purpose. For example, smart light bulbs with Vont Smart Bulb Color - Vont were very useful in my daughter's room to create unusual lighting, and in this case, this technology was used correctly by us in my opinion.

Last edited:
Now LED technology is used even where there is no obvious need. It seems to me that these are just some unnecessary LEDs on the drone that the manufacturer used to increase the cost of the drone.
The Status LED Light is the most important Light on the Typhoon H, the Navigation Lights are 2nd... All are necessary for Safe Operation.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Now LED technology is used even where there is no obvious need. It seems to me that these are just some unnecessary LEDs on the drone that the manufacturer used to increase the cost of the drone.
So which LED’s on the Typhoon H Plus do you find unnecessary? There are only the six under the motors and the color and pattern are used to feed information to the operator. There have to be navigation lights for twilight and night flight in most areas of the world.

Reactions: johnnyb57

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop