Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Lights

Reaction score
My Q500+ now seems to have another light when I calibrate I get my purple light facing north has done since new approx 5 months but when the aircraft turns away from north it will flash purple-white-orange any ideas guys any thing would be appreciated, it seems to fly ok,but.

My Q500+ now seems to have another light when I calibrate I get my purple light facing north has done since new approx 5 months but when the aircraft turns away from north it will flash purple-white-orange any ideas guys any thing would be appreciated, it seems to fly ok,but.
Chukky... mine was doing the same thing a few weeks back...I re-installed the updated firmware and haven't (touch wood) had a problem since...I did notice on the controller when I was having the problem the date/time was way out of whack???

Chukky... mine was doing the same thing a few weeks back...I re-installed the updated firmware and haven't (touch wood) had a problem since...I did notice on the controller when I was having the problem the date/time was way out of whack???
Thanks chewman I'm non sure how to do that, it hasn't been upgraded at all but I will have to do something soon it runs out of warranty soon (I think they have six months here in OZ. thanks for the info.

Thanks chewman I'm non sure how to do that, it hasn't been upgraded at all but I will have to do something soon it runs out of warranty soon (I think they have six months here in OZ. thanks for the info.
I'm sure you can do it Chukky...it's not that hard...check on Youtube and you find how to do it...if you can't figure it out ask someone you know that is good with that sort of thing..good luck and post back how you made out

I'm sure you can do it Chukky...it's not that hard...check on Youtube and you find how to do it...if you can't figure it out ask someone you know that is good with that sort of thing..good luck and post back how you made out
Thanks Chewman I looked on the web it doesn't look too bad but I have a fellow flyer who repairs computers so I assigned him the project. Thanks again for the info

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval