Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Like New Typhoon H for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

Practically brand new. 5 flights. My clients are more and more in the construction industry and the H just doesn't provide the same ROI and time savings as the other brand.

Typhoon H
1 Battery
ST16
No mods done, warranty still intact. Purchased on July 18th, 2016.
All original items that come with the package will be in there. I still have the box as well so it will ship in that(within a cardboard shipping box).

Asking $950 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

PM me.

Thank you!

Bringing this back up. $800 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Still the same info above. I can send pics/video of it working if you'd like. :) I haven't flown it since the beginning of August. Battery is at storage charge.

Bringing this back up. $800 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Still the same info above. I can send pics/video of it working if you'd like. :) I haven't flown it since the beginning of August. Battery is at storage charge.
Are you still have it? If so can you send me pictures? Thanks

Is this still avail.......? anything missing.....? better question whats included?
I do stil have it. I don't know why I can't let it go.

It is one of two and I finally just flew one of the two (don't ask me how I got two but it wasn't anything bad), sometimes I get lucky perks.

I just flew one of the (today) and man, it's a lot different. I'll say that. I am still on whatever firmware was the one that was on it when it was shipped to me so I am not sure how far behind the firmware is.

But to your question, it's a base model with an extra battery and both bats have had exactly one charge and then when I realized I wasn't going to fly it, I discharged it by just running the motors in the house for a long time so one typhoon H, the accessories (no wand), but two bats, the Ground Station and mine has 10 props. Doesn't it come with 12? Either way, that's what it has, plus the car charger, lanyards and usual suspects. Everything but RealSense and no Wand.

Thanks.

Adam

I still have mine as well. Everything still works. I'll go to $700 shipped now. This is also my thread.

I Have a Typhoon H with the Wand, 2 batteries, charger, car 12v charger, controller, spare blades, 2- sun shields,a lipo guard that holds 3 batteries and a pack back for sale. Bought it when it got released last June. Not much flight time. Have full time job since beginning of year and I just keep looking at it. Never crashed and I never had a problem with it. $700

OK, I'm jumping in here to see who has what still for sale and at what price. I'm looking for a Typhoon H pkg - new or like new fully working. Who still has what & price needed. Thanks

I Have a Typhoon H with the Wand, 2 batteries, charger, car 12v charger, controller, spare blades, 2- sun shields,a lipo guard that holds 3 batteries and a pack back for sale. Bought it when it got released last June. Not much flight time. Have full time job since beginning of year and I just keep looking at it. Never crashed and I never had a problem with it. $700

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal