Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Like New Typhoon H Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
After a few weeks of deliberating with myself on if I should sell it, I am posting for sale my Typhoon H Plus with Realsense.

The package includes:

- Typhoon H Plus with Realsense ($1,899)
- ST16s Controller
- 4 Hawks Range Extender ($120)
- Two batteries from original purchase
- One extra battery purchased from Best Buy ($180)
- FPV Goggles ($50)
- Best Buy transferable 2 year warranty with 20 months left which covers every damage you can think of as well as one free battery replacement ($650)
- Standard charger, car charger, extra props, sun shade, lanyard
- All original purchase documents, receipts, backpack case, etc.

The total spent on all of this was over $3,000 after taxes and the drone is in like new condition. I've flown it on the weekends for my side business but I'm going a different direction and can't justify keeping it. I'm looking for $2,000 OBO. It's a great drone but will not suit the things I'm looking to get into in the future.

Message if you have any questions.

A suggestion, sir... since this unit is

A) primarily a flying camera, with the camera representing over 60% of the OEM price... and

B) an RC operated UAV, please provide the following for potential buyers:

1) A brief 4K .mp4 file... for the purposes needed, 2-3 minutes on Auto settings, and no post processing and a half dozen DNG photo files (not JPGs as it is a known issue with the quality of the original JPGs outputted by the H Plus). Also for the purposes of sale, on Auto settings and no post processing. Again, all of this is for the premise of seeing the capabilities of the camera, not the skill someone has in Photoshop.

2) Telemetry files... for the purpose of providing empirical data on the prior use of the hardware.

Since none of the file types you will be providing are supported on this board, you will need to take the extra step of compressing the telemetry folders into one zip file (the ST-16S provides this option) and the media into another zip file. Then upload to a public uploading site, such as uploaded.com. You can then post links to that documentation here.

A suggestion, sir... since this unit is

A) primarily a flying camera, with the camera representing over 60% of the OEM price... and

B) an RC operated UAV, please provide the following for potential buyers:

1) A brief 4K .mp4 file... for the purposes needed, 2-3 minutes on Auto settings, and no post processing and a half dozen DNG photo files (not JPGs as it is a known issue with the quality of the original JPGs outputted by the H Plus). Also for the purposes of sale, on Auto settings and no post processing. Again, all of this is for the premise of seeing the capabilities of the camera, not the skill someone has in Photoshop.

2) Telemetry files... for the purpose of providing empirical data on the prior use of the hardware.

Since none of the file types you will be providing are supported on this board, you will need to take the extra step of compressing the telemetry folders into one zip file (the ST-16S provides this option) and the media into another zip file. Then upload to a public uploading site, such as uploaded.com. You can then post links to that documentation here.

It's going on ebay in 6 days. Thanks.

Reactions: Bill Dunnuck
It is suggested, that in order to give potential buyers relevant empirical information on which to base a purchase decision on... you have an audience here that has more than a cursory knowledge of the equipment being sold. Or do you expect that members should just take your word for the condition of the Plus you are selling, as well as the quality of the media output?

Whatever information you provide will be to your advantage as a seller... but no it is not a requirement. There will however, be a percentage of your potential audience that will not put out $2000 without some verified history, any more than they would give validity to a car for sale under the same conditions.

It is suggested, that in order to give potential buyers relevant empirical information on which to base a purchase decision on... you have an audience here that has more than a cursory knowledge of the equipment being sold. Or do you expect that members should just take your word for the condition of the Plus you are selling, as well as the quality of the media output?

Whatever information you provide will be to your advantage as a seller...

Unless I missed it, I've seen no one else provide this level of information on this board.

Completely your choice... I provided this kind of information when I sold my H Pro about 9 months ago.

I thought for a second I wrote that.
Providing detailed telemetry data to the general public is completely asinine. Every time you boot up your drone, it logs the GPS coordinates of exactly where you are and where you've been, including your home, work, places of interest, etc.

If there is anyone who is seriously interested, I would be happy to provide sample pictures, videos, receipts, history, etc. I've only had the drone for 4 months so it's not like it's an antique automobile with some lengthy CarFax report. In addition, it is backed by the full manufacturer's warranty as well as Best Buy's extended warranty which is still good for about 20 months, so purchasing this used drone will give you peace of mind that everything that could ever happen to it is covered (including it possibly falling into a body of water and frying the electronics within the next 20 months).

Thanks everyone.

It is a safe bet with the warranty and protection plan.

If it shows up half dead and taking terrible pics, worst case scenario is you end up with a brand new one.

If you ask me, verifying the validity of the best buy protection plan and warranty status is far more important than telemetry or test photos.

Just my 2$. (Couldn't find the cents symbol, so it's just my 2 bucks)

Last edited:
Reactions: nabbott.us
Windows
To get ¢
ALT 0162 ¢
hold down the ALT key and at the same time enter 0162
ALT 0128 €
ALT 0176 °
ALT 0188 ¼
ALT 0189 ½
ALT 0190 ¾

Last edited:
On an iPad or other IOS device, switch to the # keyboard (.?123 Button). Then press and hold the $ sign to get the chooser pop up. Select the ¢ of the 3 choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig